Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can't wait to move to ATL!

Can't wait to move to ATL!

Should be an easy move.......Just hook up the trailer to the old F150, and drive a couple hundred miles to find that perfect trailer park!:laugh:

On another note......That was a funny azz video!

Last edited:
You dont really want to start a Oak-town vs. A-town thing do you? oakland seems like candyland compared to the dirty south. So.....enjoy your Atlanta commute. I guess.

I guess if this thread gets degraded into a "my city is crappier than your city," then this video has been put to good use.

Very funny viideo, and I don't work for either airline (almost got a job at SWA in '98) Anyways, the marriage between Tran and SWA might become a match made in heaven (or hell...depending on who you ask). Good luck to all!!!!

hahaha, should not have watched it on my phone during a meeting. The awkward laugh when it's silent bites.

Add a metal school pointer that gets whipped across your knuckles in the sim......then we can start talking!

You guys put up with that? Guess your pilot group is not as tough as I thought. If any of our instructors tried that, it would be quickly shoved straight up their azz.

Seriously, welcome aboard guys. When you meet Bob, ask him why you can't use flaps with speedbrakes. Then stand by for the f-bombs.

I truly hope all Tranny guys get to experience the "Torti Tirade" at least once in your career. He's truly a great guy and very passionate about what he does and SWA. I think he grew up on Long Island and he never lost the NY attitude. He almost makes training worth the trip ( not quite, but pretty close)

You guys put up with that? Guess your pilot group is not as tough as I thought. If any of our instructors tried that, it would be quickly shoved straight up their azz.

Seriously, welcome aboard guys. When you meet Bob, ask him why you can't use flaps with speedbrakes. Then stand by for the f-bombs.

Or better yet, just say "That's not the way we did it at my old airline"

Latest resources

Back