• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A tough choice... ASA or Eagle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry to get off topic here, but I'm trying to track down a couple ASA guys I used to instruct with: Kelly Kendrick and Steve Young- both ATL guys.

If anyone has an email or # for either and would be so kind to shoot me a pm I would greatly appreciate it.

I know this ain't classmates.com, but I sent my last cell phone on a solo taxi ride through Chicago a few weeks ago and lost every phone number ever.

Cheers,
G

That's the million dollar question. Right now there are guys who have been there 8-9 years (according to eaglelounge forums) waiting for upgrade. Will it stay that way? What will happen in four years? F*ck if I know.

Delta stocked closed at $2.24 today.

AMR stock closed at $13.92 today.

Delta is getting ready to file bankruptcy. Certain things appear to be better at ASA, but who knows what the future holds. I think Eagle will still be around.

RUN TO EAGLE AS FAST AS YOU CAN!

701EV

With BK looming for DAL and NWA, AAL may not have a choice either in order to level the playing field with theother legacy carriers. But AA is probably the healthiest since the cuts got in place fast enough to help. Having said all of this, I left Eagle in March after 5 yrs and 9 mos.

Latest resources

Back