A Real Union Not Alpo!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Even Rez is disgusted with ALPA.....:laugh:

I know your arguments. Show us another option that is better or a better solution that is not pie in the sky! Looking back, my work rules have improved, my pay has improved, my job protection is fairly stable, and my dues percentage have not increased.

Life is not too bad for you either with all your toys, real estate, and adventures. Do you think you would be as well off with ASAPA instead of ALPA? chirp, chirp, chirp...........................

Oh yeah, those Jimmy Buffet Concert tickets aren't cheap anymore, either!

Even Rez is disgusted with ALPA...:laugh:
It was bound to happen. I'd venture to say he and PCL polished off the Kool-Aide between the two of them...and now the hangover is setting in.:(

It was bound to happen. I'd venture to say he and PCL polished off the Kool-Aide between the two of them...and now the hangover is setting in.:(

I'm not sure if Rez is disgusted with ALPA, but I'm sure not.

I'm not sure if Rez is disgusted with ALPA, but I'm sure not.

When I stated that it was collectively. I am fustrated with ALPA, at times, just as we do with people, but collectivley it seems we are disgusted.

When I stated that it was collectively. I am fustrated with ALPA, at times, just as we do with people, but collectivley it seems we are disgusted.
Trying to fix ALPA at the local level won't fix the ALPA as a whole.
You have to fix the Top Mustache Mafia first. As long as those low lifes are on top, ALPA will never be fixed.

Trying to fix ALPA at the local level won't fix the ALPA as a whole.
You have to fix the Top Mustache Mafia first. As long as those low lifes are on top, ALPA will never be fixed.

To the 'cooler'

Oh look, WayBack got banned. I'm so disappointed! :laugh:

Latest resources

Back