A Question for you Chautauqua Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Dangerkitty

So here I am flying at FL410 last week and a Chautauqua aircraft checks on with Center.

The Chatauqua pilot working the radio in a strange European accent would say "Chatauqua" like he was under some sort of mind altering substance. It would be real long and drawn out like he was yawning and half asleep at the same time.

He also had a somewhat strong European accent. My FO and I looked at each other and both said "What the heck was that all about?" We thought it was a one time occurence but this CHQ dude kept talking the same way. Has anyone heard thisa guy on the radio. It was really bizarre.

Too bad I can't imitate it on a message board.

I'm going to start a new drinking game... How many posts into a CHQ thread can you get before someone posts a slam that that in the post above....

I wonder if Tina's flight times in their profile are accurate. If so, I wonder why they feel compelled to get into Chautauqua-bashing...

Tina: Do something useful, like, French-kiss Amy Poehler.

IPF: Pining for the FJOOOOOOORRRRDSSSS????????

Last edited:
What sort of talk is THAT?

:D

Just getting ready for Monty Python's Spamalot, coming to a Broadway theatre near you.

Ohhhh, you want the next door down... This is ABUSE!

Tina Fey's Scar said:
That's because Chautauqua hires immigrants and anyone else who will settle for piss poor wages.

And you and your PPL and 227 hrs are showing them how it is. -Bean

Beantown said:
And you and your PPL and 227 hrs are showing them how it is. -Bean

Exactly. Good to see that guys/gals with only a PPL are policing the industry for us. :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back