A Question for you Chautauqua Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ifly4food said:
What's the verdict, Tina? Are you the reincarnation of Afellowaviator? Don't lie, because I can check.

Shame on you. By now you have checked and know it was not me. But you should not use your powers to alert others of some ones identity.
At least give me credit for not jumping in here and talking about the chickentaco whores and how they along with their mesa whores brothers and sisters have totally screwed the industry.Or how they betrayed all of us. Especially the fine Comair Pilots who put it all on the line only to have them stab us in the back.

No, I won't talk about that any more. Not another word about the back stabbing whore pilots of chickentaco and mesaslut airlines.

I'm a new man

AFELLOWAVIATOR said:
Shame on you. By now you have checked and know it was not me. But you should not use your powers to alert others of some ones identity.
At least give me credit for not jumping in here and talking about the chickentaco whores and how they along with their mesa whores brothers and sisters have totally screwed the industry.Or how they betrayed all of us. Especially the fine Comair Pilots who put it all on the line only to have them stab us in the back.

No, I won't talk about that any more. Not another word about the back stabbing whore pilots of chickentaco and mesaslut airlines.

I'm a new man

AFELLOWDOUCEBAG,

Glad to see you made it out of Message board detention. What happened to you were leaving? Did somebody take the price off your head and not notify me?
Remember AFELLOWDOUCEBAG is the only pilot on here to have a bounty on him for his real name. Man, the Comair pilots have to love having you as a sim instructor......PFT punk.

ERJDRVR

IPF: Because of the enormous commercial possibilities if Harold succeeds. And it's my considered opinion that they're nestin'.

AFA: Dude! I was starting to get worried. Three pages of Chautauqua-related stuff, and nary a word from you. How's it hangin Bro?

Dangerkitty (and the rest of yez): There's a real funny cat at Houston center. Back when I was doing corporate, anyone who said they were "looking for lower" would get greeted with: (in a very low voice) "How's this?" There's a chick with the sweetest voice on KC Center who says it like "Kaaaannnnnsas city center" and breaks my heart every time. And, back when we were doing STL-BOS (I remember the clearance guy who enjoyed pronouncing our name), after we'd land we'd say "Chautauqua 5868, clear of 22R, taxi to Southie" in our best Boston accent. Ground guy would come back with, "Chautauqua 5868, to southie, SEEYA!!"

Those are the ones who make your day go by a little quicker. Then, there are the center guys who, when you ask if you can go direct to XYZ, come right back with "Unable." And you say to yourself, "Well gee, thanks for thinking about it."

Tina Fey's Scar said:
Can we get back on track here and continue bashing Chit Taco? Thanks.

Hey, weren't you supposed to be rimming Amy Poehler?

close but getting closer

Stick Man-your attempts to publically identify a Flightinfo board member has placed you in the penalty box for a day.

Stop being juvenile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tina Fey's Scar said:
Can we get back on track here and continue bashing Chit Taco? Thanks.

THERE'S an original idea.

Latest resources

Back