A Question for you Chautauqua Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dangerkitty, get a frigging life.

Who cares if some CHQ guy has an accent? I've flown with some very talented people from other countries. We Americans don't have a monopoly on flying ability.

If he got his ratings in Europe, hats off to him. The JAR ratings are more work than the US equivalents.

embdrvr said:
Dangerkitty, get a frigging life.

Who cares if some CHQ guy has an accent? I've flown with some very talented people from other countries. We Americans don't have a monopoly on flying ability.

If he got his ratings in Europe, hats off to him. The JAR ratings are more work than the US equivalents.

Re-read my post. No where was I making fun of him becuase he had/has an accent. I was only stating he had an accent as a point of reference. The guy was obviously and intentionally saying "Chatauqua" in a deliberate long drawn out manner.

So much so that my FO and myself looked at each other in amazement. I only wanted to find out for the CHQ folks if this guys was for real or just joking around.

Dangerkitty said:
Re-read my post. No where was I making fun of him becuase he had/has an accent. I was only stating he had an accent as a point of reference. The guy was obviously and intentionally saying "Chatauqua" in a deliberate long drawn out manner.

So much so that my FO and myself looked at each other in amazement. I only wanted to find out for the CHQ folks if this guys was for real or just joking around.

Thanks for you deep research into this matter. I know who you are refering to. His name is Hans from Germany, and He is mentally handicapped. Its not nice to pick on him like that.

Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer? Ja!...

Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!

Hey,Dingle Kitty next time your at FL410 consider how great it would be to elect that guy commander in chief/president.Ah disregard he is a foreigner he could not be president.

What a silly notion,besides you Americans are far to clever to elect a president with only a very basic command of the English language.Ah disregard that too.

Dangerkitty: :D Close, but no. You might say I died laughing when I first heard that. That's as close a hint as I'll give you.

Where's the van? said:
What a silly notion,besides you Americans are far to clever to elect a president with only a very basic command of the English language.Ah disregard that too.

I suppose the irony's lost on you here. :rolleyes:

Wheres the van? said:
Hey,Dingle Kitty next time your at FL410 consider how great it would be to elect that guy commander in chief/president.Ah disregard he is a foreigner he could not be president.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I am only asking ...... oh nevermind. It's lost on everyone unless you were there.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back