• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
bigD said:
Good post, ERJ.

But now how the hell are we gonna get the Legacy thread to 2000 posts? :D

Definitely good post!

But Big D...the heck with the Legacy thread...how can we get this one to 2000 posts?

ERJ,

I can't speak for anyone here but myself, but I think that arguments, heated discussions and disagreements are pretty much the foundation for any decent organization. Like somebody else said, I have no dog in this fight, so I can't speak about any particular thread you were involved in, but unless you engaged in outright personal attacks on someone, there really is no need to apologize for being involved in heated discussions. It does however, probably go a long way in helping to show you are contrite (Not trying to 2nd guess you here, Falcon_Capt).

Good luck and welcome back.

-J

joe_pilot said:
ERJ,

I can't speak for anyone here but myself, but I think that arguments, heated discussions and disagreements are pretty much the foundation for any decent organization. Like somebody else said, I have no dog in this fight, so I can't speak about any particular thread you were involved in, but unless you engaged in outright personal attacks on someone, there really is no need to apologize for being involved in heated discussions. It does however, probably go a long way in helping to show you are contrite (Not trying to 2nd guess you here, Falcon_Capt).

Good luck and welcome back.

-J

Thanks. No, I deserve to be humbled. I have a chronic condition known as "Foot in Mouth Disease." :) The guys were right. I was wrong. I was acting like an a$$. I only hope I can make it right in the very near future.

Thanks all for your sentiments. Your willingness to forgive when one has overstepped himself is admirable and a true indication of good character. I thank you.

Last edited:
Great post, ERJ-140! I echo the others in saying that it's not easy to do the right thing, and I'm glad to see you doing it.

ERJ-140 said:
Thanks. No, I deserve to be humbled. I have a chronic condition known as "Foot in Mouth Disease." :) The guys were right. I was wrong. I was acting like an a$$. I only hope I can make it right in the very near future.

Thanks all for your sentiments. Your willingness to forgive when one has overstepped himself is admirable and a true indication of good character. I thank you.

ERJ-140,

Bravo dude, bravo. You now have the respect meter pegged.

I am sorry for the heated exchanges but I am glad it has come to this conclusion.

Last edited:
You are probably the first and only poster on flightinfo to admit that you were an imposter. Good for you for clearing the air.

Now, if we could only get the OTHER imposters to come forward....

corp_da20_guy said:
Definitely good post!

But Big D...the heck with the Legacy thread...how can we get this one to 2000 posts?

It will probably happen, as this is now a sticky thread. (I just noticed now)

Congratulations ERJ-140, this is courage, My Best Regards.

I hope to see more postings from you.

Yep, all of my sentiments have been voiced here as well. There are literally literally thousands of great people who are members of this board and it is a place where a wealth of knowledge and experience can be tapped into.

It's really up to all of us to use this forum for what it was designed for- a place where information can be shared on all things aviation while at the same time having some fun.

This action represents contrition and more importantly, forgiveness on the part of some members. Good show to you all!

And now back to the work of culling out those who make negative contributions or demean the profession of piloting aircraft with those contributions.

Be well everyone.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back