A Public Apology from ERJ-140 / LegacyDriver / Skull-One

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Post text deleted-

I suppose there's one in every crowd. Look at the rest of the posts here, sport and consider your content that I've removed. You stick out like a pair of brown shoes on the tuxedo of posters. Give it up and move on.

UAL78

Last edited by a moderator:
Falcon Capt said:
LOL!!! As I walk out to my Falcon... Maybe someday I'll actually get to fly a G-V...

Isn't that what getting typed is for? Have you guys not taken delivery or was the type for something else?

No Helas, I did not. Don't worry, it makes me laugh, too. :) (Besides, if I had done anything the rumors say I'd still be unemployed!)

Wife and kids... They're fine - couldn't be better. Thanks for asking.

Last edited:
So then what were you doing with the FA in the jetway? I'm curious about this. And if you really don't have a story, at least make up some sh!t just to make us feel better. ;)

Sorry. Wish I had a better story to tell but I was really just down there taking a nap (which I got written up for BTW - more poor judgment on my part I guess). She was BSing with her boyfriend on the phone. I have no clue how the rumor got going (I had five witnesses that backed me up). Even the gal who wrote me up clarified her statement by denouncing the rumor in a second statement. The Company didn't do much to squelch it (Fellow workers are not inclined to stand behind an unsympathetic soul are they?) and it wasn't until Arbitration that they fessed up and denounced the rumor.

It is positively hysterical (and potentially career-threatening - as if my big mouth isn't enough trouble already! :) ).

It still persists...

*shrug*

Sorry bud.

Last edited:
Well hell, that's not the story we're looking for!

At least next time include a donkey or something! :D

WSOD-Driver ... say, you don't work at Swift do you? Do you smoke? I think I saw you in EWN yesterday.

(nice airplane, btw)

:D

Minhberg

I'm back! :) Thanks Mark and Falcon for putting my old id back in action. I appreciate it.

Snakum said:
WSOD-Driver ... say, you don't work at Swift do you? Do you smoke? I think I saw you in EWN yesterday.

(nice airplane, btw)

:D

Minhberg

Thanks. No, I don't smoke, and you didn't see me in EWN (sorry, but I swear I am telling the truth). I've been off since the 5th! :) Watch for me on TV though. I'm going to try and get down to KSAT to see the Spurs win the NBA title baby! :) I'll be the dorky guy screaming his lungs out behind Al Michaels. (Just kidding. I'll just be a dorky guy.)

:)

Latest resources

Back