• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A Public Apology from ERJ-140 / LegacyDriver / Skull-One

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kudos to you man, in a way I can't believe what I'm reading.
Did you have a life changing experience or something along the lines?

Flechas said:
Kudos to you man, in a way I can't believe what I'm reading.
Did you have a life changing experience or something along the lines?

Well, let's just say that FC and I started speaking via PM and we weren't fighting. Suddenly, everything he was saying just clicked and I thought, "Why didn't I talk to him sooner?"

Sometimes we get so wrapped around things we can't see them clearly. Talking to him just made the lightbulb go on.

I'm rather embarrassed by the whole thing, as I should be. I dunno, it was like being insane to be fighting so much with people I like. He showed a willingness to listen and it all sprang from there...

I was taking criticism of my airplane personally, too. Very stupid thing to do.

Now now ERJ - let's not lay on the praise to Falcon Capt *too* thick...the guy just got typed in the Gulfstream. We let his head get any bigger, and it won't fit through the door! ;)

And I just got a haircut. Besides, if you ever get to meet me, you'll realize that I'm looking to keep what hair I have left!

bigD said:
Now now ERJ - let's not lay on the praise to Falcon Capt *too* thick...the guy just got typed in the Gulfstream. We let his head get any bigger, and it won't fit through the door! ;)
That just rang up the BBQ tab a little bit further!

bigD said:
Besides, if you ever get to meet me, you'll realize that I'm looking to keep what hair I have left!
ROFLMAO!!!

ERJ-140 said:
Well, let's just say that FC and I started speaking via PM and we weren't fighting. Suddenly, everything he was saying just clicked and I thought, "Why didn't I talk to him sooner?"

Sometimes we get so wrapped around things we can't see them clearly. Talking to him just made the lightbulb go on.

I'm rather embarrassed by the whole thing, as I should be. I dunno, it was like being insane to be fighting so much with people I like. He showed a willingness to listen and it all sprang from there...

I was taking criticism of my airplane personally, too. Very stupid thing to do.

Cool man, good for you. Nothing wrong with liking your airplane too much though, I drive the WSCOD to and like it a lot, but in some aspects it is a POS. (It's a cheap airplane, so that's expectd)

Flechas said:
Cool man, good for you. Nothing wrong with liking your airplane too much though, I drive the WSCOD to and like it a lot, but in some aspects it is a POS. (It's a cheap airplane, so that's expectd)

All in all a good bird, but yes, there are things they could do to improve it. They have shown a willingness to do so. Hopefully that will continue. It pays my bills and has air conditioning so I can't complain! :)

bigD said:

And I just got a haircut. Besides, if you ever get to meet me, you'll realize that I'm looking to keep what hair I have left!

I'm not worried about his head as much as his gut. This guy talks about BBQ a *LOT*. :)

bigD said:

The real question after getting the type is...has his walk across the ramp changed. He should be doing the "Gulfstream Glide" now!

corp_da20_guy said:
The real question after getting the type is...has his walk across the ramp changed. He should be doing the "Gulfstream Glide" now!
LOL!!! As I walk out to my Falcon... Maybe someday I'll actually get to fly a G-V...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back