• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A Pinnacle captain with some balls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry boys... I'm not going to give you any help finding this event. If the pilots wish to take it up, they can. Thats for them to decide... certainly not me.

ss9e. My comment about them being livid was the captain with the dispatchers comments via ACARS, not the W&B problem at DCA.

Livid Captain...

Maybe the Capt needs to PM me.. I would love to see what he could be livid about... The Tower was mad, The station was mad, The CLC and DX's were working frantically to double, triple and quadruple check and the Capt was livid.. I would love to have a conversation regarding this.... ( Oh and I released his flights today and he never said a word...)

Midnight Brit..

Markm1811 said:
Maybe the Capt needs to PM me.. I would love to see what he could be livid about... The Tower was mad, The station was mad, The CLC and DX's were working frantically to double, triple and quadruple check and the Capt was livid.. I would love to have a conversation regarding this.... ( Oh and I released his flights today and he never said a word...)

Midnight Brit..

SWEET MUTHER OF .... YOU need to keep up with the conversation too. The "livid" remark has nothing to do with the W&B problem in DCA..... its a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CREW!!!!! Crap.... if you guys dispatch airplanes like you read the forums then all of your pilots are screwed!

Oic

Well I am glad you cleared that off your chest.. issues of your own with DX'rs

Sheesh someone needs a little more holding time.

nuff said...

Midnight Brit

Last edited:
J32driver said:
Sorry boys... I'm not going to give you any help finding this event.
This comment leads me to believe that the "find your own alternate" event never happened. If it did happen, we would hear about it and so would the dumba$$ who sent the message. All of our people are still in the office working a desk. Seems like a nice attempt at a 9E flamefest, J32.

Adios, mofo.

One thought that just crossed my overworked brain: Maybe management won't reprimand the dummy who supposedly sent this message to the crew because we can't even fill up a dispatch office with qualified people or as management calls them, "bodies". We don't have enough "bodies" to do our job. Who cares anyway? Management obviously doesn't.

Last edited:
Sorry Pal... I have nothing personal against 9E and a flamefest isn't my style. Just repeating a story that a 9E crew told while riding in van.... DOWN BY THE RIVER!

J32, nothing personal but the ACARS story is just plain bullsh!t. No offense intended.

Back to the cell phone issue. Since the "out of pocket" expenses is such a big deal to you guys, I'd stop driving to and eating at work since that comes out of your own pocket.

Don't use your cell phones. Stop eating also. Maybe you'll all be too weak to fly at some point and we can cancel your flight. That's fine with me. Make your own life hell. Doesn't matter to me at all.

405 said:
Since the "out of pocket" expenses is such a big deal to you guys, I'd stop driving to and eating at work since that comes out of your own pocket.

Ahh... I love the internet. Where else can you actually make a completely incohesive argument and hope the world won't notice.

405 said:
Back to the cell phone issue. Since the "out of pocket" expenses is such a big deal to you guys, I'd stop driving to and eating at work since that comes out of your own pocket.

Meals, tips, and other incidentals are payed for with per diem, so the company is paying for that already.

405 said:
Maybe you'll all be too weak to fly at some point and we can cancel your flight. That's fine with me.

405 - is nwa still running your soc? after the christmas debacle they had to take over or you guys would have been in an even bigger mess.

i wouldn't talk crap because the 9e soc is about the biggest cluster-f this industry has ever seen. you may not believe j32 but don't act like you morons aren't capable of such a classless move.

Latest resources

Back