A Pinnacle captain with some balls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jackbo said:
405 - is nwa still running your soc? after the christmas debacle they had to take over or you guys would have been in an even bigger mess.

i wouldn't talk crap because the 9e soc is about the biggest cluster-f this industry has ever seen. you may not believe j32 but don't act like you morons aren't capable of such a classless move.

If NWA has been running the SOC then I want mainline pay. NWA has never taken over the SOC. They occasionaly request Pinnacle, along with Mesaba, to cancel flights when the weather craps out but they dont fly people down and "takeover".

jackbo said:
405 - is nwa still running your soc? after the christmas debacle they had to take over or you guys would have been in an even bigger mess.

i wouldn't talk crap because the 9e soc is about the biggest cluster-f this industry has ever seen. you may not believe j32 but don't act like you morons aren't capable of such a classless move.

Jackbo, I hope you didn't pop a blood wessel typing that response.

How did you know that us morons in the 9E SOC have been rated "Worst Cluster-F This Industry Has Ewer Seen" by Regional Airline Magazine? You must be go**amn psychic or something. The magazine also stated that we hawe been awarded this lowly honor due to the state-of-the-art equipment we hawe to work with, constant staffing issues, high workload and piss-poor pay. Hey, who are we to complain though? We all go in eweryday, do the best with what we hawe and try to make all you pilot guys and girls happy while management breathes down our necks about ewerything under the sun.

Just to let you know, NWA left the SOC on July 16th, after our crew scheduling software FINALLY came back up after the Christmas Fiasco. Thanks for chiming in, Jack. Always a pleasure to get someone fired up.

For the record, I was f*cking kidding about the comments I made in post #100. Don't crawl up my a$$ thinking I'm serious. It's called sarcasm.

Last edited:
Jesus... sick 'em 405 ! LOL

I've been avoiding this thread because I haven't had reliable internet access to follow it, but Christ... 8 freakin' pages over 2 weeks? Over a Capt who was too lazy to use New York or San Francisco radio? (I don't use my cell phone either but dayum)...

I stay pretty irritated and millitant as anyone here, but let's stay off our dispatcher's collective backs. Think about the attitude in the palace suites down on "Noncaring" Blvd and how understaffed THEY are too and find a new place to set your aggravation.

8 d*mn pages... *sigh* :lol:

Latest resources

Back