A No-class act at PSA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sluming in PIT said:
I find it very interesting that you say airline pilots should not complain about other companies taking flying, but your profile shows no airliners in your type of aircraft flown. Just because you kiss butt all day flying corprate, and cant speak out dosent mean we cant be upset. Like the old saying goes "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one" Learn more about what your saying before you speak, people will respect you more for it. Hope you learned from your mistake.

Well, a CL-65 is a CRJ, and I spent 4 years flying them Part 121. Perhaps it's you that needs to "learn more about what you are saying, before you speak".

P.S. I've never kissed butt in my life, Mngm't or Union, and speak out when I want to. But none of that is really relevant to the fact that taking your frustrations out on F/As is as candya$$ed as it gets, no matter how "uspet" you are. Can't say that I can take seriously a speech on the subject of "respect" from someone who defends a lack of it in others, either.

Please, learn from your mistake.

CatYaaak,

Just out of curiosity, why did your friend buy a ticket when, if they work for Midway, can fly for free.

And second, let it go man. Most of us know that these contract carriers in our back yard are a threat to our job security, but most know not to go startin cr@p with others about it. Thats what places like this and bars are for.:D Tensions are high around here, but I can't imagine anyone saying anything improper without first being provoked.

Are you sure your friend did'nt stick their foot in thier mouth passing the cockpit first? After all, theres always two sides to every story.

Latest resources

Back