• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A New Southwest/AirTran merger theory

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It won't work. We taxi to slow, and refuse to call ready to go a half mile from the end of runway;)

Because it's all about you.....no wonder this industry is so screwed up! Explain to everyone on this board with some intelligence why you are entitled to putting all AirTran pilots behind 9/08 nehires. How absurd!

I was jerking your chain bro..... sort of! :cool: Not gonna lie to you, if I had my choice you'd get stapled but A/M and B/M will be the reality.

It's all good,
Gup

If we acquire/merge, I want my $7500.00 bucks back that I paid for the type. That or everyone else buys in. I paid for mine.
Duuuuude:erm:

I'll "buy in" as long as I get back pay for the last four years of flying it at SW rates!!!

Saweeeet

Because it's all about you.....no wonder this industry is so screwed up! Explain to everyone on this board with some intelligence why you are entitled to putting all AirTran pilots behind 9/08 nehires. How absurd!

Don't get riled up over something that will probably never happen. If it does, all the chest thumping, Hee-Haw watching, Kool-Aid drinking SWAPholes can try and give the arbitrator a pool table or plasma TV, but it's not going to change his decision for a fair and equitable merger with our profitable airline.

Nothing would kill the LUV culture quicker than a merger with S/I. I'd like to think GK knows that.

With any possible integration with SWA, I only hope the arbitrator is less biased than ATC.

Latest resources

Back