• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A New Southwest/AirTran merger theory

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
[/B]Not this AF guy! The only thing I run from are cops and responsibility. How about we run those tricycle races from Revenge of the Nerds where we chug a beer every lap :beer:

Winner!! Didn't the Chinese guy win it? I was a Porky's fan too.

Here is a bit of the USair/Piedmont "Seniority-a-rama." I bet Sully kicked a$$ at this too. Or it might have been American/Reno, not sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLcK_-eYHPE

Can we incorporate tetherball or a pinata?

Last edited:
Getting ready to burn the place down if we merge with trannies.
I feel sorry for the pilots that have to spend a moment in the cockpit with you. Southwest was gracious enough to hire you. What gives you the right to spout off like a child for something that most likely will not happen? Are you on the bottom of the senority list at Southwest? Get over it, it is business not personal! If a merger does occur with Southwest and some other airline, believe me they aren't thinking about screwing over DH2WN. If a merger does occur, will you be the pilot that will stand in the jetway waiting to fight a pilot from the merged airline? Will you be the pilot that will shoot a middle finger as you are taxiing by the merged airline? Trust me DH2WN, you aren't defending anything. This industry is made up of mergers and buyouts. If you CHOSE to leave the military to join this industry like I did, you better be prepared for how this business works.

Poker tourney

If we merge with AirTran it would create roughly 7500 pilots right? There are only four ways to fix the seniority problem.

Shut down both airlines for 1 day, thence pick your poison:

1. Poker tournament.

2. Spelling Bee.

3. Beer Pong.

or

4. Wii Tennis.

The earlier you go out, the more junior you are.
The #1 dude(ette) will have to steal a Division 1 mascot.

And later tonite I shall cure cancer.

I'll go with number 2 if I can use a stand-in "stunt" speller. I know this Asian kid.....

You could be right, a certain definition of merging with a trannie would be VERY VERY LOW on my list of things I want to do also. And I work at Airtran.

Latest resources

Back