• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

a little damage control

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
[It wasn't over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor and it's not over now! And you can do .

You might want to check the history book on this one!!!

Not understanding the origin of that line is an automatic two-week suspension of your man card.

Being "owned" by a chick doubles that time.

Sorry, but those are the rules. Turn it in.

No offense to anyone but to get 650 hr pilots through training these frickin' tightwad regionals are going to have to start prying the wallet open....completely revising syllabi and adding SEVERAL more sims/CPT sessions. That's just the way it's gonna have to be. This kind of experience level (CFIs with minimal experience) is becoming the norm rather than the exception.

The world needs ditchdiggers too.

I wasn't recommended for the checkride after struggling a little through the 200 sim and then having brain lock during the mock PC. Its hard to swallow, I know I can learn, I'm a good pilot, had the flows down...just can't seem to master the sim.

I imagine its 99.9999% the end of my run here when I talk to the training dept on Monday. I'm ready to smack myself in the head with a hammer..soo close yet so far away.

Is this the end for me? Did anyone not make it through training and get hired by someone else? Any advice on staying in the game and giving it another shot?

Dude, check your PM's.

Granted it was just a Dash 8... For those of you who really believe that a turboprop is so much easier than an RJ.

The only people who believe a turboprop is easier than a jet are those who have never flown a turboprop - which I guess is most regional airline pilots these days.

The only people who believe a turboprop is easier than a jet are those who have never flown a turboprop - which I guess is most regional airline pilots these days.

Them prop jobs got 4 more levers on em, right??? Props and mixtures, right?:D

Thats, like, triple the lever workload in a jet. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much work. ;)

Them prop jobs got 4 more levers on em, right??? Props and mixtures, right?:D

Thats, like, triple the lever workload in a jet. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much work. ;)

Cmon man, do you know how hard you have to pedal to make one of those turboprops go fast?

It's a ton of work!

Latest resources

Back