A good review of the TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He's coming out smelling like a rose.

I admit, back in the day I didn't like Chris. I still think he participated in the croneyism just like everybody else.

But when i REALLY thought about it, the reason I didn't like Chris was because he said stuff I didn't want to hear but it was the truth. He doesnt sugarcoat and he is a little ruff around the edges, but I think he speaks the truth.

Our other reps are spineless little weasels desperate to keep their little kingdom intact.

Just REALLY disappointing in Ed though..... I really thought he had our back and best interests at heart. It just proves that this system CORRUPTS MOST EVERYBODY elected into it.

JUST LIKE CHIEF PILOTS. Who has been glad to hear about a line guy promoted to chief who then becomes a tyrant?
In all fairness, 90% of co-pilots hate Ed with a passion. They tell me openly without solicitation.

ok ok.. enough of the whose concessions are bigger... good lord. Anyone ever tell you that when someone agrees with you, then stop selling? Like arguing whose wife is fatter or more b!tchy.... answer.. they are both fat and both b!tches

That made me laugh, thanks.

In all fairness, 90% of co-pilots hate Ed with a passion. They tell me openly without solicitation.

Ed is the worst example of CRM I have personally ever seen. But I'd hoped he would be a bulldog on the CNC.

What pissed him off the most when I was around him was last round of contracts, he would ask FO's their opinion about the TA. They wouldnt even know how, when, where to vote or what we were even voting on. He told them "this TA affects YOUR life DIRECTLY and you cant be bothered to even read it?"

THAT pises me off too

We've all got our "Ed stories". Ed made it clear throughout his career that he isn't here to make friends but to do a job.. Thing is, one day he'll die the same away. Alone. Poor ed? Nope. Fck ed

Latest resources

Back