• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A good review of the TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nev I wasn't trying to imply LXJT wasn't taking concessions, just didn't know to the extent I guess. So, we're both taking it in the shorts then, we agree on that. Vote NO and we keep what we have, at least for a few years or until a reasonable TA is presented to us by our ALPA reps. At least wait until next year when the rules are in place and we see how that all works out before we agree to a TA.

Even if you don't consider it at all. This is a HUGE concession for LXJT compared to LASA.

ok ok.. enough of the whose concessions are bigger... good lord. Anyone ever tell you that when someone agrees with you, then stop selling? Like arguing whose wife is fatter or more b!tchy.... answer.. they are both fat and both b!tches

Newie needs to go...lol You think. I heard he spoke up at the DFW roadshow and one pilot leaned over to another and said who the hell is this guy? He never flies the line and supposedly won't do anything Lee Moak doesn't want him to do. I had recurrent, you should have heard Sterling speaking completely from fear, this guy doesn't have a clue what's going on he just rambles on about how we are all doomed if this fails. They don't even have a plan if the fails, they said they think the word will get around that this has to pass. They stated that after the road shows they felt confident that everyone would see it their way. Do they even listen to what the line pilots have to say or is it just their way or no way at all? Later I learned that the FO rep from IAD Jason Jarvei (sp) supposedly gets 6 hours pay a day to stay at home and build trips. HUH This guy voted to keep himself at 6 hours and cut the line pilots MMG. Does anyone in ALPA have any ethics? Do they have a clue who they work for?

Newie needs to go...lol You think. I heard he spoke up at the DFW roadshow and one pilot leaned over to another and said who the hell is this guy? He never flies the line and supposedly won't do anything Lee Moak doesn't want him to do. I had recurrent, you should have heard Sterling speaking completely from fear, this guy doesn't have a clue what's going on he just rambles on about how we are all doomed if this fails. They don't even have a plan if the fails, they said they think the word will get around that this has to pass. They stated that after the road shows they felt confident that everyone would see it their way. Do they even listen to what the line pilots have to say or is it just their way or no way at all? Later I learned that the FO rep from IAD Jason Jarvei (sp) supposedly gets 6 hours pay a day to stay at home and build trips. HUH This guy voted to keep himself at 6 hours and cut the line pilots MMG. Does anyone in ALPA have any ethics? Do they have a clue who they work for?

Fear campaigns work. These guys (ALPA) do this for a living. Line pilots are just regular dudes trying to feed their families and build a career. They are easy prey. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. I feel bad for the reserve guys. They are gonna get murdered on this.

How bout that Chris Mankmyer...he's a real sociopath, huh?!

How bout that Chris Mankmyer...he's a real sociopath, huh?!

I love it. I never understood why he was removed. He was always a straight shooter. Very clear explanations and reasonable strategic vision. During the time when he was removed, they said it was because he wouldn't play ball with anyone; particularly management. He's looking pretty good right now.

I love it. I never understood why he was removed. He was always a straight shooter. Very clear explanations and reasonable strategic vision. During the time when he was removed, they said it was because he wouldn't play ball with anyone; particularly management. He's looking pretty good right now.

He's coming out smelling like a rose.

I admit, back in the day I didn't like Chris. I still think he participated in the croneyism just like everybody else.

But when i REALLY thought about it, the reason I didn't like Chris was because he said stuff I didn't want to hear but it was the truth. He doesnt sugarcoat and he is a little ruff around the edges, but I think he speaks the truth.

Our other reps are spineless little weasels desperate to keep their little kingdom intact.

Just REALLY disappointing in Ed though..... I really thought he had our back and best interests at heart. It just proves that this system CORRUPTS MOST EVERYBODY elected into it.

JUST LIKE CHIEF PILOTS. Who has been glad to hear about a line guy promoted to chief who then becomes a tyrant?

Ed The Head Fortaw. He and his giant noggin are in it for Ed and Ed alone. He probably wrote the new reserve rules himself.

Latest resources

Back