A few NJI Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No Big Daddy. I said, "You're welcome for the raise."

The facts just suck huh. No need to bore you with realities in the CBA then. Press on.

Ignorance is bliss.

Picture of NJI pilot upon learning about the crossover and single carrier provisions in the 1108/NJA contract.

head-in-sand.jpg

Children, play nice or Daddy won't bring you here anymore!

Soverytired: NJI should add about 30-35 pilots in 2007 if delivery schedule remains unchanged. Of that, about 20 will be from "off the street" and the rest from NJA per Letter of Understanding in the CBA.

Picture of NJI pilot upon learning about the crossover and single carrier provisions in the 1108/NJA contract.

This single carrier you speak of stands little chance. I am betting the lawers will not even file it. To much money to gamble. But if it does get through I will just go with the flow and run the APU another eight minutes and make the money. So Whatever.

Children, play nice or Daddy won't bring you here anymore!

Soverytired: NJI should add about 30-35 pilots in 2007 if delivery schedule remains unchanged. Of that, about 20 will be from "off the street" and the rest from NJA per Letter of Understanding in the CBA.

Gutshot we have been nice for six months. And it has been boring.

In this business, boring is good. At least until the layover!:beer:

head-in-sand.jpg

Yeah. Except the photo I have has RTS having his way with the guy buried in the sand.

"Who's your Tulli? Who's you Tulli??" SMACK!!

Does a military guy have a chance

Yes. I know a guy who flew C-40s and C-20s in the Navy; he about 6k hrs and somthing like half a dozen internal recs and got hired at NJI.

Good luck,

Any chance?

We have ALL branches here. A bunch of C-130 guys also. You probley know someone. Its a great job,great people. But there is too much yard work though.

Have you ever heard of someone flying only large aircraft in the military (C-17) getting hired at NJI. I have a friend that I fly with now, but he also had 1000 GIV before the C-17.

Latest resources

Back