Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
paulsalem said:
What do you top out as?

Yo Dawg... We be pullin down so many G's, I gots my John Deer pimped out wiff some 17 inch gold cap spinna's!

Shee-itt Brotha... G plane drivers be doin the humpdy dump 24/7... Dats Right!:pimp:

And the new guys move or commute. That's Fair.
I'm with ya brother. That Santulli is one hard bargaining dude. He weakened us for 4 years but we'll be back even stronger next time to prevent him from shafting those new hires. Glad to have your support on this issue.

wolf pack, I luv u brotha!! me and u be makin the big g's. Still can't believe u in SAV in January. Got nothin but love for ya. SHEE-ITT DAWG!

Lets see.....Im in Savannah, thinking about a lot in Greenville, SC on an airport, when I buy it and move I make one call and boom....I fly from there. There aint no way that happens with the "A Team"... Then I have a summer home in Florida that inherited....when I go there...thats right one call and boom I fly from there. Then when I want to check on my rental properties in Savannah....boom, one call...Im there.
Dont need no "A Team" to tell me when I can or cannot do that!!

I gotta admit ...you guys get a crap load of those neck straps, tie tacks etc etc. I think I saw another new one the other day. Congrats

Lets see.....Im in Savannah, thinking about a lot in Greenville, SC on an airport, when I buy it and move I make one call and boom....I fly from there. There aint no way that happens with the "A Team"... Then I have a summer home in Florida that inherited....when I go there...thats right one call and boom I fly from there. Then when I want to check on my rental properties in Savannah....boom, one call...Im there.
Dont need no "A Team" to tell me when I can or cannot do that!!

I gotta admit ...you guys get a crap load of those neck straps, tie tacks etc etc. I think I saw another new one the other day. Congrats

Ouch!!!

Latest resources

Back