• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A Call To Family Airlines - Scam Warning Warning

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HMMM, I wonder why they disabled the ability for us to leave comments there..... looks like an exciting place to work for ....did you see the size of their dispatch center? It looked almost as big as an ATC facility! ;)

I think Capt Dan was standing on something during his pitch for Family airlines because he looks a lot shorter here.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCLYYMqRtR8&NR=1

I guess those rudder pedal adjustments come along way back in the 74-400....

HMMM, I wonder why they disabled the ability for us to leave comments there..... looks like an exciting place to work for ....did you see the size of their dispatch center? It looked almost as big as an ATC facility! ;)

But in that one, you can leave comments. What is so funny, is that that user "Familyair" who posted the video, posted comments to himself. But actually he did it once under another name, then posted the exact same comment under a different name too.

familyair (10 months ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam Reply

hope that flights start soon. I will definitely being going to Vegas from Orlando for only $69! Expect the major to match your prices and try to put you out of business, so make sure you market the airline well. All in all I think your fare structure is great along with the inovative ways to produce income.

flypilot86 (10 months ago) Show Hide
pixel-vfl73.gif
pixel-vfl73.gif

Marked as spam Reply | Spam

I hope that flights start soon. I will definitely being going to Vegas from Orlando for only $69! Expect the major to match your prices and try to put you out of business, so make sure you market the airline well. All in all I think your fare structure is great along with the inovative ways to produce income.

i caught that too, 414. so obovious its the same person posting. i mean who the hell has anythign good to say about them!

But in that one, you can leave comments. What is so funny, is that that user "Familyair" who posted the video, posted comments to himself. But actually he did it once under another name, then posted the exact same comment under a different name too.

familyair (10 months ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam Reply

hope that flights start soon. I will definitely being going to Vegas from Orlando for only $69! Expect the major to match your prices and try to put you out of business, so make sure you market the airline well. All in all I think your fare structure is great along with the inovative ways to produce income.

flypilot86 (10 months ago) Show Hide
pixel-vfl73.gif
pixel-vfl73.gif

Marked as spam Reply | Spam

I hope that flights start soon. I will definitely being going to Vegas from Orlando for only $69! Expect the major to match your prices and try to put you out of business, so make sure you market the airline well. All in all I think your fare structure is great along with the inovative ways to produce income.

I discovered the ability to leave a comment on the non capt video.. after starting my post and then got to lazy to edit it.... I did take the time to post the question if they were for real. I'll have to ask why they are posting to their own video too... I guess I scanned it too fast to notice. Nice catch on that!
:beer:

Captain Dan looks like he's wearing a UAL hat pin. I had to dust mine off but it sure looks identical.

Latest resources

Back