A Call To Family Airlines - Scam Warning Warning

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good info., Daytona.

It's clear these guys are running one heck of a scam. I bet his running for congress is actually a ploy to legitimize his scam and make him seem more honest, especially with his criminal past.

Director of Flt ops is open and available...what was that number again. Ill bet it costs $100 bucks to apply for that one.
Check it out Dr. Phil is moonlighting at Family while running for Congress.
http://www.michaelsforcongress.com/

Last edited:
Guys, do a little research. This has been covered over and over on this site with multiple threads, already. Enough.

Info I haven't heard yet. Don't like it, don't read it. Easy as that.

Help out a stop to it!

If you guys can write about it here then take the time to write the agencies that can do something.

I just wrote the Inspector General's Office within the DOT to further investigate Family Airlines. They even have regional phone numbers you can call if ya don't feel like writing.

Let's put a stop to this kind of crap!!!!:uzi:

Guys, do a little research. This has been covered over and over on this site with multiple threads, already. Enough.

I disagree. This is all good info being posted. Worth the timeif it saves even just one or two folks from losing 50 bucks.

Seems like the Nevada Attorney General's Office might also be interested in this one. Really want to go for the jugular call the IRS...

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE ...

go to the website. Click on About Us. Then click on the CEO's link, Barry Michaels.

Priceless!

My favorite part:

Being convicted does not necessarily mean being guilty but long ago I decided I couldn’t win this battle so I “productively” served my time. Looking back I can honestly say; "I believe this sentence was payback time for prior business practices that were not always above board."
Yeah... I'm gonna send that guy $50. I'm sure he's completely reformed. :laugh:

"Being convicted does not necessarily mean being guilty but long ago I decided I couldn’t win this battle so I “productively” served my time. Looking back I can honestly say; "I believe this sentence was payback time for prior business practices that were not always above board."

Holly Crap, how is this guy not the CEO of a current major airline? He fits right in.

Priceless!

My favorite part:

Yeah... I'm gonna send that guy $50. I'm sure he's completely reformed. :laugh:

I told you!

I'm still laughing.

How can I get my fifty bucks back...

Latest resources

Back