• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9Eto hire in January

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
starting in January. 16 a month for 6 months. Too many FO's have bid fare thee well. (for the 200's)

Be part of the few ..the proud ... the underpaid!

Simply the best but less than average.

eh.. your source?

IF it does happen, isn't the PNCL puppy mill to get the first crack? Would it not make sense that IF there are openings, those would have to go through the puppy mill first?

Regardless, hire about 100, when attrition for this year is less than 30?

We got one when no one seems to think we would get one. I'm not saying we will get one soon, but you never know.
Pinnacle is a long way from a TA that will get passed by the pilot group. The future of 9E is still very uncertain.

eh.. your source?

IF it does happen, isn't the PNCL puppy mill to get the first crack? Would it not make sense that IF there are openings, those would have to go through the puppy mill first?

Regardless, hire about 100, when attrition for this year is less than 30?

I wonder, if the 1500 rule gets passed in Congress, will that torpedo any chance of a Pinnacle training academy?

I wonder, if the 1500 rule gets passed in Congress, will that torpedo any chance of a Pinnacle training academy?

I'd be hard pressed to see that bill passed as it currently is. If it does, I'd bet there will be some loopholes for airline funded and/or supported training academy's.

Latest resources

Back