9Eto hire in January

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The village idiot is back.

SEVEN...you have absolutley no idea what you are talking about....are you on our seniority list? Or are you fortunate enough to have gone on to greener pastures...the REALITY of this situation is that we have been running so unbelievably short on FO's, we are hiring only to cover our limited attrition and to put ourselves at a desired staffing level from the higher ups at Delta.....we are currently staffed at about 3.5 crews to every one airplane....Delta wants us at least 5 to 1 according to my understanding....anyone on here based in DTW can testify...even after displacements out of ATL and hring 100 to 130..we are STILL going to be running pretty short....none of you can even begin to imagine the beating the DTW pilot group has taked over the last year....extensions and junior assigments are a part of everday operations....probably one of the many reasons we sent this TA back to the drawing board. As for the TA, any speculation from anyone outside the 9E pilot group as to when or where the TA will be signed again is just stupid....think what you want...but take it form an active union representative...IT WILL NOT TAKE A YEAR!!!...Upper management wants it done yesterday and they know it will be done right this time or the ramifications to this corporation (on both sides of the fence) will be irreperable.

Back and better than ever. Ready to make pansies like you react to the truth about your lousy sub-par p.o.s joke of an airline. Get a life tool.

oh geez I missed this one! And I thought you were just stupid but evidently your dispespectful too CAPTAIN!!!!....This p.o.s joke of an airline has one of the best performance records in the industry and this pilot group fought for 5+ years for a decent contract...Who do you think you are? We have gotten nothing but respect and support from other pilot groups for voting this TA down...this place is not Mesa...the pilots wont let that happen, whether you choose to believe it or not...you are oblivious to reality, you dilusional A$%clown....please...if we are such scrotum sucking scumbags....PM me your name and ill make sure you never have to step on a 9E airplane for the rest of your life...you get a life TOOL!!!!

im gonna go out on a limb here...your profile says you are a Saab captain...u are A.) A Captain at Colgan who is pissed because his mom and pop airline got sucked up by the big bad corporation (welcome to the 21st century...sad but true!....or B.) A Mesaba Captain who is a horrible representative of his pilot group as I have had nothing but respect and support from the XJ guys and gals....in either case things are not going so well for you and it makes you feel like a big man to get on a stupid message board and call other people out....sad...very sad...

Last edited:
Getting away from seven's flamebait.....I also have heard that they are going to drain the pool next year and bring on 100 pilots. Something official would be nice though.

oh geez I missed this one! And I thought you were just stupid but evidently your dispespectful too CAPTAIN!!!!....This p.o.s joke of an airline has one of the best performance records in the industry and this pilot group fought for 5+ years for a decent contract...Who do you think you are? We have gotten nothing but respect and support from other pilot groups for voting this TA down...this place is not Mesa...the pilots wont let that happen, whether you choose to believe it or not...you are oblivious to reality, you dilusional A$%clown....please...if we are such scrotum sucking scumbags....PM me your name and ill make sure you never have to step on a 9E airplane for the rest of your life...you get a life TOOL!!!!

im gonna go out on a limb here...your profile says you are a Saab captain...u are A.) A Captain at Colgan who is pissed because his mom and pop airline got sucked up by the big bad corporation (welcome to the 21st century...sad but true!....or B.) A Mesaba Captain who is a horrible representative of his pilot group as I have had nothing but respect and support from the XJ guys and gals....in either case things are not going so well for you and it makes you feel like a big man to get on a stupid message board and call other people out....sad...very sad...
I respectfully disagree with your assesment. But Dave Mathews ROCKS DUDE!!!!!

Getting away from seven's flamebait.....I also have heard that they are going to drain the pool next year and bring on 100 pilots. Something official would be nice though.
Here's something official: Only 3 out of 5 Pinnacle pilots speak English.

Snap145

Decent rebuttal, although your profile also indicates you are not an original 9E pilot. So, 9E is either your second or third airline. My point, 9E staffing is chronically short, the only time they were ever properly staffed in the 200 was in '03 and when the 4th bank left MEM and they had 125+ extra pilots laying around. Yes, DAL would like 5 to 1, that was an initial requirement when the -900 came to the property.

Now if Corp (not nonconnah) wanted a TA yesterday I doubt you would have gotten what was offered. To think that anyone on the other side of the fence does not know what makes the pilot group tick is just pure ignorance. Will a new TA take a year? who knows, and really who cares? It is not about time, it is about quality. If a quality product can be pushed out in a month, good, it if takes 2 years it is still good.

This p.o.s joke of an airline has one of the best performance records in the industry and this pilot group fought for 5+ years for a decent contract
You got this right, although I would not go around boasting about it. You know exactly what I mean, don't try to sell the performance and the 5 year fight. 9E is not a MESA, it also not the top tier regional (is there one these days?), 9E is in a league of it's own.

Save it... just look at all of SEVENDUST post.. Everything he's said and preached never happen. He's just upset because he's back on RSV and soon to hit the street.

What happened to Delta's premier regional airline, SEVEN?

FYI- I've heard similar about Pinnacle. Unfortunately, there are a lot of desperate people out there and will probably be jumping all over a job.

Latest resources

Back