• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9Eto hire in January

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What happened to Delta's premier regional airline, SEVEN?

FYI- I've heard similar about Pinnacle. Unfortunately, there are a lot of desperate people out there and will probably be jumping all over a job.
Ouch...........you had to open that old wound again. I guess before I posted that I should have researched that fact that Daddy Delta Hates turbo-props....not good if half your fleet have props.

Ouch...........you had to open that old wound again. I guess before I posted that I should have researched that fact that Daddy Delta Hates turbo-props....not good if half your fleet have props.

Or if you're dumb enough to think that there's such thing as a premier regional.

Or if you're dumb enough to think that there's such thing as a premier regional.
Compared to some of the scum-bag regional outfits out there, I would say there are a few that would be considered "premier," compared to others. Either way, I was wrong on my info regarding XJ. The info I was receiving at the time was painting a picture of large growth and a large domicile in ATL. Obviously, there were things that changed. Now it looks like Delta's focus is to phase out the Saabs and the smaller airports it serves via EAS. This appears to be deliberate on Delta's part and it is becoming quite clear that Deltas long term plans do not include service to a large portion of smaller airports currently served by Mesaba saabs.

I've had the misfortune of working under the lash of some people who were escaped management from the old Flagship...

I sure hope you have less oppressive and more competent management and HR people now!

Last edited:
I've had the misfortune of working under the lash of some people who were escaped management from the old Flagship...

I sure hope you have less oppressive and more competent management and HR people now!

I believe the appropriate description is more oppressive and less competent. :)

oh geez I missed this one! And I thought you were just stupid but evidently your dispespectful too CAPTAIN!!!!....This p.o.s joke of an airline has one of the best performance records in the industry and this pilot group fought for 5+ years for a decent contract...Who do you think you are? We have gotten nothing but respect and support from other pilot groups for voting this TA down...this place is not Mesa...the pilots wont let that happen, whether you choose to believe it or not...you are oblivious to reality, you dilusional A$%clown....please...if we are such scrotum sucking scumbags....PM me your name and ill make sure you never have to step on a 9E airplane for the rest of your life...you get a life TOOL!!!!

im gonna go out on a limb here...your profile says you are a Saab captain...u are A.) A Captain at Colgan who is pissed because his mom and pop airline got sucked up by the big bad corporation (welcome to the 21st century...sad but true!....or B.) A Mesaba Captain who is a horrible representative of his pilot group as I have had nothing but respect and support from the XJ guys and gals....in either case things are not going so well for you and it makes you feel like a big man to get on a stupid message board and call other people out....sad...very sad...

The answer is B) He has been a Mesaba Saab Captain for 2 whole years and yes you are correct in your assessment of him.

Will they be hiring separately for the CRJ2 and the CRJ900? Because if I apply, I only want to fly the CRJ-900. Do you think it's possible? Discuss.

Will they be hiring separately for the CRJ2 and the CRJ900? Because if I apply, I only want to fly the CRJ-900. Do you think it's possible? Discuss.

Hmm, overstaffed in the -900, the last displacement sort of fixed that. Understaffed in the -200 (again, why the displacement). Which do you think they will hire into?

Doesn't really matter though, eventually dual qualification will come, so you will be qualified in both.

BTW, make sure you bring that attitude that you only want the -900 to the interview. I am sure you will make an impression! :D

Latest resources

Back