9Eto hire in January

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't care.

you will when your name is all over this web board and you never get on another 9E airplane for the remainder of you measly joke of a life...positive space or not...goodnight sweetheart!!!

you will when your name is all over this web board and you never get on another 9E airplane for the remainder of you measly joke of a life...positive space or not...goodnight sweetheart!!!
You keep making all my points for me. Another class act 9E wanna-be FO. The brightest and the best. Stop while you are ahead. Snaper145 now on my tool-bag ignore list. BTW do you really want to start a jumpseat war because of stupid posts on a web board. I really hope you are not serious. Please tell me you're not actually a real airline pilot. I can refuse 9E pilots just as easily as you (unless you're an FO:eek:). Why don't you post who you are and I can notify Mesaba's jumpseat commitee that you are attempling to start a jumpseat war. I'm sure your MEC and Chief pilot would really like to hear about this.
Time to buck up buddy. This is a stupid internet forum. PERIOD. Over 90% of the crap posted on this site is just someone's opinion. You can't let your emotions get out of control. My advice for you: Never access FI at least 8 hours before operating an aircraft. You take this stuff way too personal dude!!
Later.

Last edited:
This is a stupid internet forum. PERIOD. Over 90% of the crap posted on this site is just someone's opinion. You can't let your emotions get out of control.

I never thought I would ever agree with SEVEN on anything, but I have to say this is spot on.

Hiring?

Maybe we can get back on point here?

Has anyone else heard this rumor? Or just more BS thrown out there for us to waste our time on?

does it REALLY matter?

Maybe 100 to be hired, how many resume's/applications do you think they have?

I would not be surprised if there isn't already a short list of those who are guaranteed an interview when and if it happens.

this will be my last post on this stupid crap and then we can all move on with our lives...SEVEN I am not trying to start a jumpseat war...and you are absolutley right this is a forum...nothing more...so if its just a forum...why do you feel compelled to come on here and bash another pilot group...of which you know ABSOLUTLEY nothing about...I just dont get it...forum or face to face...you should be able to stand by your words...this is frustrating bc i think every Mesaba pilot on here is embarassed that u wear XJ wings...you may be a super nice guy and I know for a fact our MEC would laugh at the concept of this starting a "jumpseat war"...takes alot more than a little smack talking on a forum....guess I just dont understand why you take pleasure in bashing 9E pilots..SEVEN we are now divorced...rant complete

Some people say that we aren't hiring but draining the pool for classes

this could be true...had a flight attendant commuter the other day who was in the pool for a pilot class...he CLAIMS that he has a class date in January and that hed been in the pool since interviewing stopped...this could be complete BS so take it with a grain of salt

Latest resources

Back