• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9Eto hire in January

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So you could not get in the door at 9E huh?
At the time, all of the friends I knew who worked there hated it. I was told to stay clear. They told me the contract was miserable, the QOL was non existent and the training department was as bad as they come. They are all Captains now. Sound familiar? Sounds about the same as it was 4 years ago. Why would I even bother applying for a job like that? There are plenty of guys who want to be abused by Phil. They knew it when they applied. They did it so they didn't have to fly a prop. Props are for boats.

If it’s the FA that I’m thinking of, he worked as a FA at 9E once before and then quit to go to one of those $60K “shake and bake” flight training schools with the hopes of returning as a jet pilot. When he returned the hiring had stopped and they offered him a job as a flight attendant until the hiring resumes.

He will be fortunate to make it through the process after a year of not flying, not to mention only getting the absolute minimum training in the first place.

Not for the CRJ. seriously a monkey can be taught to fly it in a week. the ap doesn't even come off if you have an engine failure. thank god for those canadians.

Latest resources

Back