• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9E,XJ,9L TA Rates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Also for newbies it looks like the days of poverty level wages for new hire FOs are coming to an end finally. $29 1st year pay for CRJ FOs in 2015

.. Umm did your parents fail to teach you about money?

$25k/yr today will be 15k/yr in 2015. Maybe less if obama gets re-elected.

You guys have the numbers for the Colgan Q400 as if those numbers jump up that will help us at Horizon with our arbitration. Please post the numbers. Thanks.

I know rates aren't everything, but the CRJ rates are about equal to current concessionary XJT rates and 900 rates are about equal to XJT pre concession rates, I was hoping for the bar to go up not stay the same.

200% JM pay on day off is good, but what about reassignment past trip termination? That is much more important since the only way to get JM'd on a day off is to agree to it.

150% for open time pick up is good, but 75% for DH is ridiculous.

Last edited:
I know rates aren't everything, but the CRJ rates are about equal to current concessionary XJT rates and 900 rates are about equal to XJT pre concession rates, I was hoping for the bar to go up not stay the same.

200% JM pay on day off is good, but what about reassignment past trip termination? That is much more important since the only way to get JM'd on a day off is to agree to it.

150% for open time pick up is good, but 75% for DH is ridiculous.

At ASA we only have 150% opentime when premium pay is offered. I would gladly exchange 100% DH pay for 75% deadhead and 150% for all opentime

At ASA we only have 150% opentime when premium pay is offered. I would gladly exchange 100% DH pay for 75% deadhead and 150% for all opentime

Hmmm, let's think ahead though, there will be significantly fewer block hours in opentime with PBS....

Hmmm, let's think ahead though, there will be significantly fewer block hours in opentime with PBS....

if you recieve 4 four day trips per month with 2 deadheads per four day that would mean you loose 2 hours of pay per month....

If you pick up five hours of open time per month that would net a 2.5 hour gain.

You'd have to have a ton of deadheads to make that worthwhile.

if you recieve 4 four day trips per month with 2 deadheads per four day that would mean you loose 2 hours of pay per month....

If you pick up five hours of open time per month that would net a 2.5 hour gain.

You'd have to have a ton of deadheads to make that worthwhile.

If you leave DHD pay at 100%, you would get a net gain of more time off, and get to skip a ton of open time pickups...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back