• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9e/xj/9l picketing 12/10 mem

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So he's not responsible for a TA that failed on his watch but the MEC chairman that resigned two years prior to that is??? You guys don't make any sense. Look in the mirror if you want to see why that TA failed.

Actually yes. This process went on for years and many substandard items were agreed to before he was chairman. The vast majority of influence within our union on the contents of TA1 was from our MEM union officials. WG, SR, ZC, JB, and other MEM pilots and union officials shaped that agreement, for the most part. Scott did not have the influence you suggest. Why would the MEC support a TA that can't pass the membership??? Saying that their support might have helped it pass doesn't make the TA and better, it just snows a bunch of sheep into voting for garbage. It was TERRIBLE, and deserved to fail. And supporting it at the MEC level would have been a terrible decision.

All pilots are welcome to come and walk with us. You don't have to work for Pinnacle. Join us in the fight! This week is MEM. Next week, well, don't know that yet. But come and you/we will be glad you did.

You guys doing anything around the 16th?

I'd be happy to carry one of your signs for a few hours if you don't mind a teamster amongst you.

3 more sections TAd today. Only 4 left.

So how'd we go from 4 sections open to 9 sections open not to mention the possibility of dual qual making it 10 items? I guess because either your sources are unreliable or because your full of krapp. So, three days to close up Compensation, Scheduling, Retirement, Insurance, Vacation, Expenses, Guarantee, Definitions and Duration. What do you bet they don't get it finished... again... within this negotiations extension and (gasp) need another extension? And another extension after that and probably another after that. Sounds like a good time to give the company an incentive to finish! What better way then to start dusting off some picketing permits for the 17th! Time to hit the basterds in New York! I'm sure we'll be seeing you XJ guys there in droves to help patch the rift you created and to actually motivate the company to finish this thing.

So how'd we go from 4 sections open to 9 sections open not to mention the possibility of dual qual making it 10 items? I guess because either your sources are unreliable or because your full of krapp. So, three days to close up Compensation, Scheduling, Retirement, Insurance, Vacation, Expenses, Guarantee, Definitions and Duration. What do you bet they don't get it finished... again... within this negotiations extension and (gasp) need another extension? And another extension after that and probably another after that. Sounds like a good time to give the company an incentive to finish! What better way then to start dusting off some picketing permits for the 17th! Time to hit the basterds in New York! I'm sure we'll be seeing you XJ guys there in droves to help patch the rift you created and to actually motivate the company to finish this thing.
My source was the JNC update that was emailed to all pilots all groups. I bet they weren't counting the sections that are open until a TA is finished, like Definitions and Duration But if you want to count them go ahead.

73 days doesn't sound too long to me.

I would support it and walk, if National and my MEC supported it. Until they do, I regretfully decline.

dr687.jpg

You guys with your "pie in the sky" delusions of a staple of one pilot group beneath another is absolutely ludicrous. I can't wait to see your faces when the SLI list comes out which is "fair" for ALL groups involved. That's okay though....I understand how jaded most of you are and I'll let you get back to your dreams of a big staple gun.:laugh:

Staple you motha p hu k aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........blap blap

Latest resources

Back