9e/xj/9l picketing 12/10 mem

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PCL128...right on by most counts.

But BS....B-F-ing-S that the Colgan and Mesaba MEC leadership publically told their pilots not to picket is verbotten. Being silent would have been appropriate. Being "neutral" speaks volumes.

You don't let dirty laundry out of the room. You knew that years ago.

They were wrong. It will be interesting to see what happens in the penalty box.

PCL128...right on by most counts.

But BS....B-F-ing-S that the Colgan and Mesaba MEC leadership publically told their pilots not to picket is verbotten. Being silent would have been appropriate. Being "neutral" speaks volumes.

You don't let dirty laundry out of the room. You knew that years ago.

They were wrong. It will be interesting to see what happens in the penalty box.

Again, who says they were wrong? there are two sides to this story. There are some that are pi$$ed that the Pinnacle MEC put us in this predicament. All that was needed was a memo from the Pinnacle MEC stating that the other two MECs felt the timing was grong to picket at this time, but they guarantee that if talks stall everyone will be out in full force. But thats not what happened is it? They basically said scr$w you, were going to do it anyway, and BTW then were going to send an derogatory e-mail bashing the other two MECs because they didn't cave in to their bullying attempt. Poor poor leadership. When two out of three MECs plus ALPA National, yes I said ALPA National said it was inappropriate to picket at this time it should have been postponed. They forgot, or didn't care that we are in JOINT negotiations and acted on their own accord by going against the majority. Face it, there were mistakes made on both sides

I sure didn't get anything in my email from national about the picket. Usually if national supports an event there is plenty of email and so forth. No news coverage either. Nothing on the ALPA site about this picket before or after the event. Im sure you can figure it out that no one supported this gesture.

With all this venom coming now over this picketing, I question "why didn't you guys simply call for a strike a year of two ago" Don't give me the crap about the RLA. You are being just as militant now except towards the union instead of the company. Yet I still dang near get tiped on my side when deadheading on Pinnacle flights...... You guys have shown no spine when it comes to those that you should be fightning, instead targeting thoses that you have no fear of fighting (and no reason).... Grow some and attack your captors not your fellow prisoners.

Then...Support your fellow prisoners. You xj guys don't get it. You don't understand what it's like here. I don't know what it's like to be at xj. But you know what???? I'd trust you because you do.

With all this venom coming now over this picketing, I question "why didn't you guys simply call for a strike a year of two ago" Don't give me the crap about the RLA. You are being just as militant now except towards the union instead of the company. Yet I still dang near get tiped on my side when deadheading on Pinnacle flights...... You guys have shown no spine when it comes to those that you should be fightning, instead targeting thoses that you have no fear of fighting (and no reason).... Grow some and attack your captors not your fellow prisoners.

You nailed it im a 9e pilot and we have no spine, we have no balls, I said before to call a strike. Im embarrassed to say my fellow pilot group are nothing but cowards. Its the truth. Our union lies and only watching after themselves they are scared as well and been linging us with bullsh*t all this time. Im not blaming you guys or pinnacle pilots. I just simply gave up the fight. You can all run me over cause i just don't give a fly F88k.

You nailed it im a 9e pilot and we have no spine, we have no balls, I said before to call a strike. Im embarrassed to say my fellow pilot group are nothing but cowards. Its the truth. Our union lies and only watching after themselves they are scared as well and been linging us with bullsh*t all this time. Im not blaming you guys or pinnacle pilots. I just simply gave up the fight. You can all run me over cause i just don't give a fly F88k.

I do not know who the tool is saying that the 9E pilots have no spine, this is not how a GOOD XJ pilot acts nor is it what our union has been saying. the situation at 9E and XJ are different, the bankruptcy was our bad experience and your fight for a contract is your bad experience. Which is worse? Lets have a beer and tell war stories about how bad things were. 9E's management has screwed over a lot of people over the years, lets try and keep some unity here.

I do not know who the tool is saying that the 9E pilots have no spine, this is not how a GOOD XJ pilot acts nor is it what our union has been saying. the situation at 9E and XJ are different, the bankruptcy was our bad experience and your fight for a contract is your bad experience. Which is worse? Lets have a beer and tell war stories about how bad things were. 9E's management has screwed over a lot of people over the years, lets try and keep some unity here.

Ive been here for 6 years. I can tell you first hand that we have no spine. I would love to see unity but the truth is that i gave up. I can't do it alone. I already tasted the wraith of 9E mgmt. I accepted the fact that no matter what I do nothing is going to change. I just don't care about anything anymore just pray that one day i'll do a pinnacle escape.

Latest resources

Back