9E t a

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fowingman

what's the t.a look like ? any info yet? i've read so much junk on here but no solid info on what's actually in the t.o

But all of the idiots over there will be falling all over each other, blinded by a signing bonus and vote it in...just like they did at ASA. Shameful really...

at best borderline average for a company that demands nothing less than the
best.

slap in the face? only if the pilots vote YES. The pilots have the choice to be slapped or not.

The signing bonus distribution, which was decided by mainly senior captains in the MEC, is mainly a benefit for the senior guys. It will be based off W2's, so a reserve or CDO FO making $18k versus an ATL CA or checkairman making $80k will have their bonus divided accordingly.

I don't think many want to vote yes for this, but there is a fear that if not, then the lack of scope will really bite us. In other words, the Mesa Freedom angle is alive and well. That more than anything will be responsible if this passes.

But all of the idiots over there will be falling all over each other, blinded by a signing bonus and vote it in...just like they did at ASA. Shameful really...

At ASA? I thought we did pretty good. Aren't we at or near the top of the regional scale on most sections? I for one have more days off, a commuter clause, make more money than I did under the old contract, a better match to my 401k, 100% DH pay, and got a pretty good signing bonus! Not to mention the other imrovements to the scheduling section.

Pretty good if you ask me.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back