• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9E LOA's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The 9E pilot group should be embarassed with their inablity to make them give them a contract. Considering the last 9E captain on our j/s (I think he said he was #20 on the sen list) bragging about how he always gets the flight out on time, I don't have any faith. Maybe one day I'll be proven wrong.

This airline is full of on-time, company toolboxs. We won't get a contract until the NMB releases us, these a-holes wake up and fight or Delta tells us to get it done.

This airline is full of on-time, company toolboxs. We won't get a contract until the NMB releases us, these a-holes wake up and fight or Delta tells us to get it done.

That's because the majority of your pilots came from Gulfstream Airlines. They actually paid the company to fly. You should be grateful that Pinnacle is paying the pilot now. It's a big step for some of these guys.

That's because the majority of your pilots came from Gulfstream Airlines. They actually paid the company to fly. You should be grateful that Pinnacle is paying the pilot now. It's a big step for some of these guys.
All of the Gulfstream guys at 9E are a disgrace. As far as a contract for them in the near future; when DAL begins to put some massive pressure on them and threats of losing flying come, the contract will get signed. Until then, the games continue.

And then maybe Delta will give a bunch of their airplanes to someone else like they did to ASA in their negotiations!

Has this appointee paid their taxes? :p

9E still doesn't have a contract??? Man, I remember Jan 2004 when the ultra cool 9E pilots were talking smack about how the Mesaba pilots accepted a weak deal. Of course, they had all been on property for a whole 3 years.

Here's to you, 9E. Hoping you get the work rules that Mesaba has enjoyed since 1996.

Latest resources

Back