• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9E LOA's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
[FONT=&quot]9E’s putting two 50 seaters a week into the paint shop. Doesn’t sound like a reduction is in place to me.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]9E’s putting two 50 seaters a week into the paint shop. Doesn’t sound like a reduction is in place to me.[/FONT]

ASA has been painting planes for over a year. We are still losing 20 next year. What do you expect?!?!? ALL of your 200's are painted NWA colors! What do you expect? Of course they are painting those to the Delta livery. That certainly does not mean you will keep all of them.

But hey, live in that safe cozy dream world all you want.

There is nothing wrong with helping your children along with college. I have 3 kids and I contribute each and every month to their college accounts. To pay the entire bill for a kid's education teaches them nothing and will do more harm than good. They must learn the value of the dollar and that nothing is free in life. This is the problem with the next generation. They don't have to work for anything. They are spoiled and think they are entitled to everything. Guess what. Education isn't free and life isn't as well. Let kids have some pride in the value of an education. Having them pay for some of it teaches them responsibility and pride. Believe it or not, this is what responsible parents teach their kids.

Well said.

Well said.

I too agree! But time in and time out I hear people bitch and moan about this. I guess I was just sick of hearing it. There are people out there that flaunt the fact they went to expensive school and what not, this is BS. I think the people that talk it up are lying.

I don't tell people about how I grew up or what my family does for a reason, I don't want people to think I was given a free ride. Granted I did have alot of things afforded to me, but my family always made it a point to teach the value of a dollar.

Sorry if I came off as rude.

the comment about Pinnacle staffing is this...we are staffed very thin and I would not worry much about furlough...and the pilots with no time hopping in the jet...We all make rookie mistakes...we need to learn from them and I made mine in a cargo plane...These guys are doing it in a jet and often don't seem to realize it. It can be very frightening

It's almost unbelievable to me that 9E is talking about furlough. That company has been struggling to fill its seats for almost as long as I can remember. There were a few years when it was hiring street captains.

Latest resources

Back