• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9E LOA's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Please explain. In detail. So that when you are wrong again it is more obvious.
Hey SMARTAS$, where have you been. Daddy Delta has no use for an airline lingering without a contract. That thing should have been signed yesterday. You guys better move fast. Times ticking away.

Hey SMARTAS$, where have you been. Daddy Delta has no use for an airline lingering without a contract. That thing should have been signed yesterday. You guys better move fast. Times ticking away.

What part of the NMB do you not understand? Telling us to hurry is pointless. We do not control the pace of negotiations. That is controlled by the company and a corrupt republican NMB. The one thing that we could do is a work slow down. I think it should have been done 3 years ago. But there are to many here that won't fight.

Outside of a work slow down, what do you suggest we do to "move fast"?

What part of the NMB do you not understand? Telling us to hurry is pointless. We do not control the pace of negotiations. That is controlled by the company and a corrupt republican NMB. The one thing that we could do is a work slow down. I think it should have been done 3 years ago. But there are to many here that won't fight.

Outside of a work slow down, what do you suggest we do to "move fast"?
Don't start spouting that NMB Republican B.S.
Do you want me to name the companies that went on strike during the Bush Administration. That argument isn't even close to valid.

You are definately right when you suggest that the pilot group is weak when it comes to this area. But from what I understand, almost 75% of the issues with the mediation board are settled. Leaving only 7 or 8 more to go. Maybe you'll have a new contract in May or June.
When have I heard that before?:rolleyes:

You can name all you want. None are recent, and WE have not been released after 4 plus years. The recent republican NMB was not about to ever release us. To say that republicans don't hate labor and favor management in labor disputes is just ignorant.

I have a pretty good idea why YOU want us to strike illegaly.

Sure, go ahead and name the airlines that went on strike during the last 2/3 of the Bush administration.

SEVEN is a dolt. Not even worth your time.

Word of the Day

SEVEN is a dolt. Not even worth your time.

Wow! Havn't heard that one in a long time. Ladies and Gentlemen, PCL_128 has the word of the day.

DOLT

doesn't surprise me.....typical name calling is the last resort when you can't articulate an argument. You would make a great liberal.

Latest resources

Back