• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

92 more pilots on the street

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, you should be thankful, you have a week extra now to search for a job. They want you guys out asap otherwise there is no reason to give out a furlough notice months ahead of time.

Sounds pretty fitting to come from a GoJets pilot.

Last edited:
This is sad. The people who are getting furloughed were not there during bankruptcy. They weren't there during the strike, but everyone seems to think they deserve being treated unprofessionally.

The issue lies with the senior people who have been at Comair forever. I flew with one recently who was picking up open time, even though we are furloughing even more people. Up until I started flying with the senior people, I was supportive of them and the position they were in. Now that I've flown with many of them, I really wonder why I have been supporting them.

This is sad. The people who are getting furloughed were not there during bankruptcy. They weren't there during the strike, but everyone seems to think they deserve being treated unprofessionally.
Don't let your opinion of "everyone" be jaundiced by one or two miscreants on FI.

Rhetorical question. Is there a bigger POS on the planet?

My Biggest POS Award goes to Ornstein. Acarpe is nothing but a snot nose punk, the crap J.erk O.ff does however, effects my paycheck.

Latest resources

Back