• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

92 more pilots on the street

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just curious, but why the animosity toward those at OH getting furloughed? NONE of us had anything to do with what our former MEC did post 9/11. Heck, I was 16 years old and in high school when that happened.

I could understand you being upset with senior pilots and frankly, I am too. I've had to sit in the flight deck with captains before preaching to me about the RJDC and everything else. Just because I worked there for a short time, doesn't mean that I share the same opinion. I am against what our MEC did to the Delta pilots in the early 2000's, even though they don't really have much say in the hiring process, and I am against the RJDC.... to be glad we are getting furloughed and wishing for more is just weird in all honesty. Cheer when OH starts dumping from the top of the list... I don't understand where your anger toward us is stemming from.

Your right. You do have my apology! I am pissed about the crap the senior Comair pilots pulled during Delta's downturn! I realize you and others did not have anything to do with that. Your right, I will be glad when the senior a holes lose their jobs and can't find anything else. Good luck to you and I hope things are allright!

They're alpa... I think that's why cmr has pref hiring with mesaba.

Just to clarify, not sure about the Pref HIRING, that depends on how they interview, but there may be some pref INTERVIEWING. Take the interview seriously, don't expect the job is yours automatically, I have heard of several cmr,xjet,...etc turned away for showing up with an attitude of "so, when is my class date?"

Long day today! I hope to see more Comair furloughs when I get back to CVG!

Yesterday in MIA I ran into two ex-CMR guys. Both are now at Netjets and loving it. Great schedules, great pay and best of all...out from under the influence of the worst scumbag parent company! And of course, we at Flex still have our pension. Where's yours carpie?:laugh: Folks, get over to the FBO side of the airport. Life is great and you don't have to deal with the likes of carpie.:beer:

Yesterday in MIA I ran into two ex-CMR guys. Both are now at Netjets and loving it. Great schedules, great pay and best of all...out from under the influence of the worst scumbag parent company! And of course, we at Flex still have our pension. Where's yours carpie?:laugh: Folks, get over to the FBO side of the airport. Life is great and you don't have to deal with the likes of carpie.:beer:

Plenty of money from other investments. Thanks for your concern. I'm glad you like Flexjet looks like a great company.

Latest resources

Back