900's posing problems for Skywest?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
amcnd said:
"SkyWest is pleased to announce that the FAA certification is complete"............"and the CRJ900 will play a significant role in our flying and future growth opportunities for SkyWest."

And further bringing the regionals to a new low!! Coming soon, the CRJ-1000's to Skywest! Seats 150 pax, and will be flown at 50 seat rates!!!

Time to get out of the industry. This job has hit an all time low. Here we are trying to raise the bar, and SKWST hoes are on that thing like fried on rice.

amcnd said:
"SkyWest is pleased to announce that the FAA certification is complete"............"and the CRJ900 will play a significant role in our flying and future growth opportunities for SkyWest."

Thank You!! Appreciate it!

Trojan

ReportCanoa said:
Time to get out of the industry. This job has hit an all time low. Here we are trying to raise the bar, and SKWST hoes are on that thing like fried on rice.

There is the door...

The Drizzle said:
wait, airbus can evacuate an A380, but Sky West can't get it together to empty out a -900 with less seats than normal? gotta be a rumor

At 50 seat rates I'd be draggin' my feet too.

PS: Cute kid, YIKES!!!

Let me correct myself and end this rumor!! If you have ever been up to the factor to take delivery of a aircraft, you would know that the aircraft have Canadian tail number on them until your company has closed on the aircraft. And have received the "Fly Wire" from the FAA with your temp certificate.
Then they take the C-munber off and put the N-Number on.

So that being said there could not have been a EV tail number on any 900 in SLC.

And we didn't fail the test we chose to not go to a third try (and then fail) until we retained the FA'S on the proper Evac test....

amcnd said:
Let me correct myself and end this rumor!! If you have ever been up to the factor to take delivery of a aircraft, you would know that the aircraft have Canadian tail number on them until your company has closed on the aircraft. And have received the "Fly Wire" from the FAA with your temp certificate.
Then they take the C-munber off and put the N-Number on.

So that being said there could not have been a EV tail number on any 900 in SLC.

And we didn't fail the test we chose to not go to a third try (and then fail) until we retained the FA'S on the proper Evac test....

Dam, all that grief for nothing!! Thank you for the post, I was wondering where all the rumors were coming from!!

Trojan

Latest resources

Back