• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9/11 pilots for truth?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What a disgrace and lack of respect for the crew members that we lost that day. I have heard everything from the planes were military jets that shot missles into the buildings right before impact, to the towers had explosives planted in them to make them fall, to the pentagon was hit with a missle not a plane. When are these low life a holes going to stop and just move on. There is one easy question to ask anyone who thinks that the airplanes that hit the towers were not airliners. Where did the planes go then? Even in 2001, there was enough technology that someone would have seen those planes go somewhere

Amen! I hate these conspiracy types...epecially Buzz Aldrin who never walked on the moon!

This is real. I've flown with a guy who is adamant that 9/11 was orchestrated by the Bush administration. Sometimes it's best just to change the subject.

For a diabolical plan like the conspiracy-theorists to have succeeded, hundreds, if not thousands of people would have had to be involved. Does anyone seriously think in ten years, NO ONE has cracked and spilled the beans? Does anyone even think the government is smart enough to carry out such a plan without shooting itself in the foot? I'm not sure where I read or heard this, but for the WTC to have been rigged in order for it to implode there would have been hundreds of people working around the clock for several months to rig it.

And that my friend is the beauty of free will. Some, regardless of the books written about history, archaeological facts, cultures, will ever believe. What's funny are those who go on a mission to disprove it, usually end up believing it, then publishing a book about it to share their new faith.

Take care

There is no free will. So it aint beautiful.

the government cant even get a budget in place, do you think they could pull this off, they would probably argue too much on what airline to pick or what city the plane should depart from.

The Chemtrails did it.

Latest resources

Back