• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9/11 pilots for truth?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey retard.... I know people who were on Flight 77. They are gone and the family was devasted.

Hey retard, you're not the only one.

Tower 1 & 2 came down in a predictable manner given the damage they sustained. Tower 7 did not and is suspicious. Conspiracy? Probably not. But further examination and questioning in warranted. Design flaw? Metallurgical issue? Who knows. But the questioning is valid.

I have not seen a good picture of the impact from a fuel laden 757 wing hitting the building. If you have a link please provide as I haven't seen one yet. The wing impact from the second tower strike is plainly visible and am looking for such at the Pentagon.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

same here re: seeing what was an attempt at an 'artistic' way to make a point. and "think for yourself", i agree also. the bizarre thing to me, ok, one of a few, is at the end saying this was for first responders. i must be old, i understand you have a point of view and you want to get your point/opinion across, fine. but, with the upside down flag, why the disrespect? not whole truths, i.e. fire burning a steel building down, your 'opponent' is going to have a retort to this like a fat kid on cake.

my biggest pet peeve is the disrespect. in our world today though that seems to be the norm as we continue to slide towards the lowest common denominator.

Hey Capt, an upside flag is a sign of distress, not disrespect. A burning flag would be disrespect.

Throw a full beer can at a brick wall and let us know how badly the wall gets damaged.

Wing have little horizontal strength or mass against a steel reinforced wall. The core of the 757 had the engines, the fuselage length, wingbox, main fuel tank, steel landing gear and engines that punched through.

Are you one of the clowns that discount the hundreds/thousands of witnesses stuck in traffic that saw an airliner hit the Pentagon, or do you get your news from teenagers on YouTube?

Tower 7 had a massive chunk taken out of it from one of the two WTC towers and probably massive support damage beneath street level as well.

I don't discount eye witness accounts. That's the job of the NTSB (TWA 800).

I said Tower 7 was suspicious, not a conspiracy.

I have not seen a good photo of the damage from a fuel laden 757 wing hitting the Pentagon (but haven't done a lot of looking either). If you have it, please share.

I don't discount eye witness accounts. That's the job of the NTSB (TWA 800).

I have not seen a good photo of the damage from a fuel laden 757 wing hitting the Pentagon (but haven't done a lot of looking either). If you have it, please share.

Who cares about the damage, amazing things happen when large metal objects hit solid stationary ones.

Where's ALL the video footage(security cams) of the plane actually coming in and hitting the building. I don't understand why they won't release that.

The impact of WTC 1 and 2 falling created the equivalent of a small earthquake. Couple that with parts of the building falling on WTC 7 earlier and it's easy to see how it could collapse.

The impact of WTC 1 and 2 falling created the equivalent of a small earthquake. Couple that with parts of the building falling on WTC 7 earlier and it's easy to see how it could collapse.

I could agree with that. But I'm not an architect or engineer either. And when 1500+ of them are calling B.S. I think it warrants at least a cursory look at the facts.

The only version is the offical one which has several gaps in the frames. Very suspicious, indeed.

All I need is one photo and then I would be happy to move on a see how the new super conferences will replace the BCS BS. But, I haven't seen it. I'm not saying it doesn't exist, just that I haven't seen it.

on one hand people will claim what incompetence the bush admin operated at, the claim he arranged this. ok, you can have one or the other. a friends daughter, actually daughters unfortunately, believe this. this is a link she posted online from some freak who also believes it was a conspiracy. i'm only passing this along cuz it just blows me away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2iAYqdOOJo4

if you watch it, i'll tell you now it is time in your life you won't get back. my disclaimer.

so this guy has strings of "facts" about all this nonsense, but he doesn't cite where he got them from. It's all just opinion (in my opinion). Can you really trust Zebra Star Guy for the facts?

Latest resources

Back