9/11 Pentagon Video To be Released

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
big_al said:
first of all you arent part of the government, if you are a member of the military you are part of the corporate world. Secondly, dont tell me about no clue and how you have to know somebody that died in the attacks (I do) to even comment about them

That's what I wanted, for you to keep going.

Corporate world? I will NOT let you minimize the guys fighting over there to that!

If this is flamebait you have real issues.

Who in the corporate world, besides maybe some DHL pilots, get shot at on a day to day basis while in an airplane?

Who in the corporate world has a access to specifc "Intel" and leads strikes on another country at a huge risk to themselves?

Have you ever served in a front line area? Risked your life for your country? Had your buddy get blown away right next to you like the troops on the ground do DAY TO DAY?

Go to a military funeral sometime and tell the dead's family he was really a corporate nobody.

Now, let's start taking apart your "conspericy"

If it was a missle that hit the Pentagon and we agree that airplanes were hijacked and flown into the towers and into a field in PA, how was that timed?

In order to launch a missle like that takes planning, an airplane airborne or a ship underway with the missile ready to go. Or are you saying that the hijackers were part of the government plot? Interesting.

Now, why would the missile be flown right over highway 395 for all to see as it hit the building? and where are the people saying they saw said missile (Like there are saying it was a 757). Wouldn't night have been a better time to do this? Why would the government take a risk that someone wasn't filming the pentagon at the time the missile hit and actually be able to identify it?

The security camera on the guard shack was taking 1 still picture per second. Have you tried to take a digital still picture of something going 500+mph? I have. It's all blurry and you can't make out a thing, especially from the distance that picture taken. It was lucky it got anything at all.

How do you explain the wheel hub in the picture at the pentagon? Know missiles I know of have landing gear. Was it placed there after the fact?

Where are the plane, PAX, and crew of flight 77? and how is it that ATC was able to see the flight using secondary radar tracking until the hijacking then a primary target to D.C.?

Until you can answer all these questions with FACT to back it up, you are nothing but a indecent squack box.

Last edited:
Also, biggest question, why would the US government destroy it's own infrastructure in order to justify war with Iraq? I can think of a million other ways the government could have covertly done to get the same result.

Get a nuclear device to go off in Israel and plant evidence to link it to Iraq.

Get a war started between Iraq and it's northern neighbor, Turkey. (Just like we did with Kuwait, according to you most likely.)

Kill a bunch of innocent Iraqies with gas and blame it on Saddam.

You choose to look ONLY at a blurry picture and then craft a huge plot involving OUR government and OUR military.

What's more likely, a huge, government, undercover plot with no real witnesses, that makes no sense, with planning that would be impossible to justify a war that could have been justified to many other ways OR that a group of fanatic terrorists, who have a beef with Americanism and capitalism, hijacked these airliners and crashed them into our buildings to further their cause?

Even if this isn't flamebait you still have major issues.

you obviously dont understand and cannot grasp the concept of fighting wars for economic interests. I suggest you go back to high school because you obviously skipped over those lessons

and once again what does this have to do with whether or not an airplane hit the pentagon? It could be an airplane just as easily as it could be a missile. A side of the pentagon under remodelling I might add. the exact opposite of where Mr Rumsfeld was sitting that morning.

And all these pilots who laugh at a newbie claiming they can fly a heavy, here you all are insulting anyone who doesnt buy a theory full of holes and ignoring the facts that these asshat terrorists were some of the worst pilots those flight schools said theyve seen and yet the acrobatics required to hit the pentagon were amazingly difficult, even for a professional

Last edited:
Bjammin said:
Where are the plane, PAX, and crew of flight 77? and how is it that ATC was able to see the flight using secondary radar tracking until the hijacking then a primary target to D.C.?

Until you can answer all these questions with FACT to back it up, you are nothing but a indecent squack box.

here we go again with the insults. the ends need to justify the means. when put in a corner with little facts to back up your side, you go ahead and insult and attack somebody who claims not to have all the information and who doesnt believe the official story.

let me guess, I bet you fell for the Gulf of Tonkin and if alive you probably would have believed the USS Maine as well, right?

and while the government was probably not directly involved in the attacks, the amount of evidence in terms of ignoring obvious warning signs and flat out not doing their job correctly that day is enough to bring questions to the minds of anyone who wants to think for themself.

you would make the founding fathers sick

People I know on a personal level were there, one who fueled that exact same aircraft many times at IAD when he worked for Ogden. This person was sitting in traffic waiting to go to work at the Pentagon and saw the entire thing go down right in front of him, he even felt the heat blast from the engines as it passed. It was with out a doubt a 757. He had observed it about a mile out before impact and wondered why it was so low and banking from left to right rapidly then watched it come in to the Pentagon. Yes it looks small in the footage. The Pentagon is not a small building.

SeanD said:
...This person was sitting in traffic waiting to go to work at the Pentagon and saw the entire thing go down right in front of him, he even felt the heat blast from the engines as it passed. It was with out a doubt a 757...
Well, assuming your friend is reliable (sounds like he is, since he's a fueler), it seems that settles that. A 757 hit the Pentagon. Do you know whether or not he was 100% sure before they announced it was AA 77, or did the news "confirm" his suspicions? It is a well known fact that humans are pretty poor witnesses.

big_al said:
here we go again with the insults. the ends need to justify the means. when put in a corner with little facts to back up your side, you go ahead and insult and attack somebody who claims not to have all the information and who doesnt believe the official story.

let me guess, I bet you fell for the Gulf of Tonkin and if alive you probably would have believed the USS Maine as well, right?

Where do I not have the facts? You're the one who has no facts. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have, very much unlike you.

I was flying that day, was directly involved in much of the aftermath and have friends on the front line right now including a brother in-law.

I was not involved or have seen anything other then what everyone sees in the other 2 things mentioned and until I did some research I would care not to comment on them.

Many covert operations happen every year you would never be aware of. I see these operations keep things happy-go-lucky for Joe american civilian on a regular basis. Very offen the public is not given all the facts as to not compromise intelligence gathering methods or people in the field. Many civilians go off squacking without any idea about anything.

Have you been to Iraq? Have you any type of clearance to see intelligence?

You insist on being an expert, but can't confirm anything.

You poo poo experts, eyewitness accounts, pictures, and facts and just cling to you one blurry picture and some misguided emotions.

Sure, ASK QUESTIONS, but listlen to the answers you get back instead of looking blindly for something that doesn't exist.

Ends justifing the means? I'm just looking at what fits in the big picture.

Official story? I saw the events unfold for myself. I've made up my own story based on facts that I've read and seen. It just happens to agree with what 99.9% of everybody else believes.

Last edited:
mrnolmts said:
Well, assuming your friend is reliable (sounds like he is, since he's a fueler), it seems that settles that. A 757 hit the Pentagon. Do you know whether or not he was 100% sure before they announced it was AA 77, or did the news "confirm" his suspicions? It is a well known fact that humans are pretty poor witnesses.

110% sure it was an AA 757. He didnt know it was the same flight he fueled until he heard on the news but what he saw was indeed an AA 757. He knows his aircraft very well and even called 911 to report that he witnessed an AA 757 hit the Pentagon before the media reported it. Later he came to find out according to that tail number he had fueled that same aircraft numerous times.

SeanD said:
...He knows his aircraft very well and even called 911 to report that he witnessed an AA 757 hit the Pentagon before the media reported it...
Good enough for me. Still find it strange that the other cameras that may have caught something, were confiscated shortly after the fact, and the tapes never released to the public. I don't think the administration have officially said something like "The tapes from the hotel/gas station/etc unfortunately did not capture the aircraft or the impact". To some extent, they have themselves to blame for the "birth" of some of the other theories out there. I also find it a bit difficult to believe that there is nothing better out there (video/picture-wise). Didn't the airplane "circle" over DC a few times before hitting the Pentagon? And, given the radar tracks, you'd think someone at the Pentagon were warned that a hijacked airplane was heading for DC?

Latest resources

Back