9/11 Pentagon Video To be Released

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
big_al said:
......."conspericy" (hahaha) is drawn from the minds of uneducated people? heres a hint, when you want to insult somebodies intelligence, at least do a spellcheck.......
Yo' Al! You're not helping 'the cause' buddy. Before you aggressively attack someone's spelling skills, you might want to ensure that you... possess...the proper grammar skills yourself.:laugh:

I'm going with answer (D): The explosion was actually caused by Patrick Kennedy, the first time he went driving on a mis-prescribed dosage of painkillers. If you study the pictures a little more closely, the "object" in question is actually a silver Volvo stationwagon.

lol you guys all crack me up!

Why get so defensive or emotional (on a random internet message board no less) about things over which you have no responsibility or control??

When you guys get elected US Senator, your voice will count, and then you can do something about your feelings. You definitely won't be posting about them on here, though! lol
Until then, about the best you can do is vote, join a political action committee, or, best of all, just make fun of people with different opinions!

Lighten up, and enjoy the ridiculousness of it all.

Besides, we all know the government NEVER lies to us or withholds information, so why doubt anything we are told? You can take that to the bank. And anyone with a differing opinion is simply being manipulated.
It is quite apparent from those pictures that the hole came from the new Air Force widebody missile, codename AA/AG757. lol
I only know this because I am Top Secret Biatches!!! I wish I could tell you more, but then I'd have to post naked photos of you on homo web sites to keep you from talking---that's strict government policy on that one.

Bjammin said:
...Thanks again, you have my respect, for what's that worth.
Oh, don't thank me too quick. I still find the conspiracy theories fascinating. Believing? No. Fascinating? Definitely! I'm sure you'll have plenty of chances to debunk theories, if you so desire. ;)
You are correct in your earlier assessment though, I should have done the research *before* I jumped to conclusions...

LOL, Thanks for that. Seriously. To both the above 2 posts.

mrnolmts said:
I still find the conspiracy theories fascinating. Believing? No. Fascinating? Definitely!

So do I. It's just the way we approach these things that lends credibility to what we say.

I love a good mystery, but not so much as to voice my opinions when someone might be hurt that was involved.

Uncle Sparky said:
Yo' Al! You're not helping 'the cause' buddy. Before you aggressively attack someone's spelling skills, you might want to ensure that you... possess...the proper grammar skills yourself.:laugh:

I'm going with answer (D): The explosion was actually caused by Patrick Kennedy, the first time he went driving on a mis-prescribed dosage of painkillers. If you study the pictures a little more closely, the "object" in question is actually a silver Volvo stationwagon.
im not helping his/her/its cause. Im just laughing at the ridiculous arguments people with no knowledge throw out there. instead of debating FACTS they pull the strawman and knee jerk emotional reactions and pick on misspelling because the world outside is really scary

Last edited:
Bjammin said:
Yo dawg, I'M PART OF THE GOVERNMENT! I've been in the military for over 18 years and have seen many people do very heroic things that then get poo poo'ed by poeple that have absolutly NO CLUE!!! Don't talk to me about how to honor someone until one of your friends crashed and burned in defence of OUR country.

You want to find out the truth about something to honor someone death. Go research it yourself, get FACTS then present them AFTER you feel you have done EVERYTHING you can to PROVE yourself.

If you're not willing to do that, then KEEP IT SHUT!

first of all you arent part of the government, if you are a member of the military you are part of the corporate world. Secondly, dont tell me about no clue and how you have to know somebody that died in the attacks (I do) to even comment about them

I did research it myself, I found many unanswered questions, many instances of incompetence of our military and government that day and the weeks leading up with the failures of the FBI and CIA to properly address the threat intel they were receiving.

I also have a problem with people who forget "Remember the Maine" and "The Gulf of Tonkin" and always take what their government says at face value. No wonder most of the founders didnt believe people were smart enough to vote properly

Bjammin said:
I love a good mystery, but not so much as to voice my opinions when someone might be hurt that was involved.

yes of course, how dare people demand accountability. how dare people try to make sure all the lessons were learned so nothing like that ever happens again. you want to shove it all on the back burner so the same mistakes can happen again and again and again

"meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Pantherjon said:
However I do know that at certain angles objects moving at a high velocity do have an optical illusion of appearing smaller then they actually are..Like the illusion in your passenger side mirror on your car, thats the reason for the 'objects are closer then they appear' printed on those mirrors.

That is actually because the mirrors on the passenger side are convex. Things look smaller (therefore further) at any speed.

Cheers!

The "No Moon Landing" guys just crack me up. "Limited technology?" I guess they had the technology in 1969 to produce CG movies that hollywood couldn't execute until the late 1990's.

There's also that little problem of the very special laser-reflecting mirror they dropped of on the Sea of Tranqulity, which is operating to this day, and which thousands of scientists have used over the decades to measure the distance to the moon.

I wonder if this particular conspiracy was started by the Soviets when they lost the race to the moon.

Latest resources

Back