• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9/11 Pentagon Video To be Released

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You may work for the guv'mnt, but you are not the Guvm'nt. You don't guv'rn anything.

People can still be honored even if they did not crash something in "defence"(are you an American or a Brit) of our country. What we are looking for here is FACT. I don't believe anything the guv'mnt tells us about 9/11 is FACT.

Why don't you take your own advice.

Bjammin said:
That picture was from the inside out. Again, do a little research.
Really? The Pentagon has "No Parking At Any Time" signs inside? Ok, bright one, go three more pictures down.. same hole.. Whaddayaknow, there's a LIGHT POLE in the picture. Did that somehow end up inside the Pentagon as well???

I have a military question. How many different missles used in the military are capable of doing that kind of damage? It wasn't a 757.

I truly can't believe some of you.

I've been to the Pentagon many times, YOU?

I have many friends at American Airlines that lost their fellow crewmembers on 9/11.

Do you have the guts to go to them and to the families of the passengers dead and tell them you have PROOF that their families are alive.

I have governed in the military. I was a strike package leader over in Iraq for months. I had intel that you will NEVER be exposed to, but if you want to keep going on half cocked be my guest. You're making yourself look like a J-----s.

Last edited:
Bjammin said:
...I've been to the Pentagon many times, YOU?

Simple yes or no will do: You are 100% sure both of those pictures were taken from INSIDE the Pentagon looking "out"?

Bjammin said:
I truly can't believe some of you.

I've been to the Pentagon many times, YOU?

I have many friends at American Airlines that lost there fellow crewmembers on 9/11.

Do you have the guts to go to them and to the families of the passengers dead and tell them you have PROOF that their families are alive.

I have governed in the military. I was a strike package leader over in Iraq for months. I had intel that you will NEVER be exposed to, but if you want to keep going on half cocked be my guest. You're making yourself look like a J-----s.

Jack, we don't care what kind of guv'mnt intel you were exposed to. Nothing secret about what's happening over there. Not impressive.

There are no dead passengers from that flight, as the flight never existed in the first place. Either that or the flight was diverted over the ocean and shot down as part of the cover up. The video shows it all, second one frame 24...clearly not a 757.

Yes, I'm sure.

The place where the plane hit collopsed on to itself with many of my NAVY brothers and sisters INSIDE DEAD!

EMB Skillz said:
Jack, we don't care what kind of guv'mnt intel you were exposed to. Nothing secret about what's happening over there. Not impressive.

There are no dead passengers from that flight, as the flight never existed in the first place. Either that or the flight was diverted over the ocean and shot down as part of the cover up. The video shows it all, second one frame 24...clearly not a 757.

You truly have no clue.

Go visit the dead captain's wife and tell her to her face what you think and when she starts tearing up you tell her that it's our govenment's fault this happened and not terrorists bent on destruction.

You're just like the guy that told me men never landed on the moon.

I said, "There is no air on the moon to keep the dust particles suspended. That's why they fall right back down to the surface even in the moon's weak gravity."

He just went away, as he should have.

Keep going. I want all to see what you people are made of.

Last edited:
Bjammin said:
Yes, I'm sure.

The place where the plane hit collopsed on to itself with many of my NAVY brothers and sisters INSIDE DEAD!
Ok, I found an aerial picture of the Pentagon. Looks like you're right. There *is* parking inside the rings. My apologies.

mrnolmts said:
Ok, I found an aerial picture of the Pentagon. Looks like you're right. There *is* parking inside the rings. My apologies.

Thank you. It doesn't take much to find out some basic facts. Then it's just a matter of finding out more for yourself other then listlening to crazies.

Ask the questions and find out the answers on your own by listlening to NON-BIASED experts and researching facts.

Thanks again, you have my respect, for what's that worth.

Latest resources

Back