737 crew bag

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Palomino

which crew bag fits in the 737 cockpit. i think it stows under the jumpseat. i'm leaning towards the Costco bag, but am unsure of the size (20" or 22"?).

don't want a PNS bag. they're too heavy...

suggestions?

I agree, the PNS bag lasts, but I'm tired of the weight. I'm leaning towards the Sampsonite Hardside with the pocket in the back.

Any recommendations?

J3

22" bag works. I have the Purdy Neat 737 Stealth Bag and it lists its dimensions as H-22" x W-13" x D-8"

Hope that helps...

geshields said:
22" bag works. I have the Purdy Neat 737 Stealth Bag and it lists its dimensions as H-22" x W-13" x D-8"

Hope that helps...

Thanks geshields, but I've had my Purdy for over 7 years now and I'm wanting something lighter, but with good storage and flightbag hook.

J3

I have both the costco bag and the hardside samsonite. I prefer the samsonite but I don't think they make it anymore. Nothing wrong with the costco bag though.

My PNS bag has shredded side pockets from something underneath the jumpseat so when the main zipper finally failed after three years, I spent my money on the costco bag. It's light as a feather and fits just fine under the jumpseat.

http://www.luggageonline.com/product.cfm?product_ID=3960

It’s available in black too. I have a hybrid version of this bag (hard bottom, soft top) and I love it but can’t find it on their website. However, last year when I bought my bag I couldn’t find it on their website either yet they were selling it in a Samsonite store? Also, mine has a zipper around so I can expand it by an extra 3 inches if I need too -have never used the feature but nice to know it's there. Both the hard versions and the hybrid versions have a pocket on the backside.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back