737-200's in LAS?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cl65@350

Does anybody know who flies the 737 200's on the West side of the field. The planes are white and red with no other markings. Rumor is that they fly to Area 51.

Are they flown by acitive duty military or is it a company that contracts to the military and hires civilian pilots????

Thanks

Shhhhhhhh

What you saw does not exist. Those planes/ramp and parking area were just a dream you had. In my dream it was a company Called E G and G. It was a government contract where the pilots work mon through fri shuttling workers to all the test sites, that dont exist. Also in my dream their call sign was "Janet" and when they get north of LAS they get a freq change. Then they disappear. Now go back to sleep.

The Truth is Out There......

I saw a show on the Discovery Channel one night about that operation. Very limited info of course. But they also said that for those employees who are fearful flyers, they travel by bus into and out of the site (with darkened windows of course).

:eek: :eek: :eek:
(Area 51 aliens)

Any of those guys matriculate to SWA?

Dang it!!! I hate it when people use big college words like watermelon, refrigerator, marticulate, etc. Anybody seen my dictionary?!?! I know it's around here somewhere...

testing

part is shuttle as discussed, they also do testing of the old nucular test sights for leakage or radiation.

That is why they glow in dark

Area 51...

Yep,
That operation has been run by a D.O.E contractor known as EG&G Dynatrend. It's a basic Monday thru Friday 0700-1700 operation, with surely no overnights in"dreamland". Any chance the "Janet" callsign stands for "Just ANother Extra Terrestrial"?
Anyone?

Latest resources

Back