737-200's in LAS?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JANET 73's

I have taxied past this operation and found out this limited information before and find it quite facinating. I had a room at the MGM one night and saw one taking off to the south. They went south. . . continued south. . . and then all of a sudden. . . continued south. These guys are pretty serious about people looking where they are going. I was just waiting for them to turn back toward this non-existant "area 51" and never saw them make the turn. I have heard they shuttle civillian contractors/military personall to government sites in remote desert operations all over the place. I guess for the real low-down, your best bet would be to call Art Bell. Good luck and in the extremely off chance you find some more information that is not shared on the late night talk shows, please let me know. I have so many Vegas ovrnights filled with low-paid pilot wages too cheap to gamble that I would like something to do. . . like see where these planes are going!

Kevin

HMMMMMMMMMMM......

Let me see, job flying 737, weekdays, home nights, no weekends, most likley good pay benies - can't imagine why the job is kept secret. Where do you apply? Anyone do an internet search and find anything?

Happy New Year

Latest resources

Back