• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

717 In Seattle!!!??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You passed the psycho test there, how hard can it be??

They give psycho tests to fake pilots that fly Delta planes on flight sim?

Visual: Glee hunched over a picture of a 717 in his moms basement punishing his unit like there is no tomorrow....

40+ 717s?! I don't believe it. Where's your proof?

LOL? Are you laughing about your own situation, or the truth in my post? If so, both are no reason to laugh. Go to your next newhire class and watch the no show percentage. I bet you'll stop laughing. Good luck to you.

Bye Bye---General Lee

You really are full of yourself and delusional. How else would you describe yourself? (I need a good laugh.... again. Eagerly awaiting your reply.)

This argument resembles a 3rd place finisher at the special Olympics.

40+ 717s?! I don't believe it. Where's your proof?

From the Q1 conference call, from RA himself:

"Our fleet strategy is a good example of prudent capital deployment. In addition to 19 new 737-900s this year, which were cash flow positive day one, we?ll take delivery of 42 717s this year. These aircraft have at least 12 to 20 years of useful life and a cost substantially less than $10 million a copy without a dollar of upfront investments by Delta to bring them into the fleet. This approach to refleeting will drive margin expansion at a lower capital cost. This strategy has produced a 16.4% return on invested capital for Delta over the last 12 months."

Hey Xpoo, what's up with the E120 routes going bye bye at PDX, the PDX to LAX route being chopped for UAL, and losing the BFL to LAX flying? I'd bet they aren't seeing enough pilots to hire, and consolidating people for your incoming E175s. All of the Regionals will have those problems soon. Good luck!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
This argument resembles a 3rd place finisher at the special Olympics.

And you obviously didn't even medal....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back