• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

707/Gulfstream pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am sure that he pays the industry standard.

He always makes such a bid deal about how he wanted to be a pilot if was not a super-zillionare actor. If he pays anything less he is a hypocrite.

PS I know that you are reading this, John. Just looking out for the working guy :)

If JT is paying industry standard, I would pack up for Ocala and bring all my worldly possessions. I'd drink the Scientology kool-aid and give my 10%. What else, maybe offer my wife (pictured in the avatar on the left) as a sacrificial jesture? Maybe not since she's looking over my shoulder about to club me with my flight bag!:eek:

I could endure a lot for a job like that.

What is industry standard pay for a 707 co-pilot these days? Last I knew it was around $28/hr in 1976.

X

XTW said:
What is industry standard pay for a 707 co-pilot these days? Last I knew it was around $28/hr in 1976.

The way this industry is going, it's probably about $13/hr today!

I guess you haven't spent much time flying with owner-pilots.

flydaddy0499 said:
If JT is paying industry standard, I would pack up for Ocala and bring all my worldly possessions. I'd drink the Scientology kool-aid and give my 10%. What else, maybe offer my wife (pictured in the avatar on the left) as a sacrificial jesture? Maybe not since she's looking over my shoulder about to club me with my flight bag!:eek:

I could endure a lot for a job like that.

G100driver said:
I am sure that he pays the industry standard.

He always makes such a bid deal about how he wanted to be a pilot if was not a super-zillionare actor. If he pays anything less he is a hypocrite.

Actually, if he has the thought process most pilots do, he'd pay very little.

dang flydaddy, I'd wear your wife's ass like a hat!

Sorry, had to get that off my chest.

(Love how the board edit's dam_ into dang. Must be Microsft Redneck 2005-Server)

Latest resources

Back