• Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And h25b I don't give a rats arse about your friend that killed himself over a freaking job.....what a dork. It is the most selfish thing a person can do to his loved ones.......what a coward. Quitters don't get ANY sympathy period.

If you don't care about TSA pilots then fine.........your choice........ but to slam them left and right because they are going thru the same fight you did with Republic...........doesn't add up either.

Keep out of our fight rather than trying to be a stumbling block to it.

IF you have a problem with that I am sure we can meet for a chat so I can show you the finer points of our dispute........in person

Last edited:
Shrek said:
And h25b I don't give a rats arse about your friend that killed himself over a freaking job.....what a dork. It is the most selfish thing a person can do to his loved ones.......what a coward. Quitters don't get ANY sympathy period.

If you don't care about TSA pilots then fine.........your choice........ but to slam them left and right because they are going thru the same fight you did with Republic...........doesn't add up either.

Keep out of our fight rather than trying to be a stumbling block to it.

IF you have a problem with that I am sure we can meet for a chat so I can show you the finer points of our dispute........in person

*INTERNET TOUGH GUY ALERT*

BoilerUP said:
GJ is being grown through a loophole in the TSA CBA. Yes, it is techinally legal but its not ethical,
Since when did ANY airline management have any ethics? I didnt know that they ever taught ethics in any airline management school - unless it was an elective. Lorenzo ethical? Naahh, Borman from EAL, nope, no ethics there either. Icahn - no ethics there.

Nope, no ethics in airline management at all.

You know, I'm getting a little sick of everybody agreeing that Go Jet was technically legal. It's like one of those lies that gets repeated often enough and then becomes the truth. The best you can say about the Go Jet fiasco is that it exploits what may be a grey area of our contract. I've read it and it seems to me that it is worth fighting in court. The term "the company" is not defined and it seems that could be argued since there is plenty of evidence that they are, in fact, the same company. Unfortunately, ALPA national came in, declared defeat, and wanted us to surrender without a fight. Well, fark them, I feel like fighting. We might lose, but then again, we might win. At the very least we would rid of all these jackasses saying that Go Jet is "technically" legal. Rant off.

Go to the interview, take the job, get the type rating, don't show up for IOE. I'm not advocating this, just in case DH AKA Fat Bastard is looking to sue somebody.

Shrek said:

ROTFLMAO...:rolleyes: ...

Common response when someone has been hurt with the truth... Yet another "internet toughguy" ... The regional pilot playground is getting heated. :laugh:

dispatchguy said:
Since when did ANY airline management have any ethics? I didnt know that they ever taught ethics in any airline management school - unless it was an elective. Lorenzo ethical? Naahh, Borman from EAL, nope, no ethics there either. Icahn - no ethics there.

Nope, no ethics in airline management at all.

He's obviously spent the last few years at Harry's Chocolate Shop wasted out of his mind and didn't notice all of the massive furloughs, slashed payrates, and robbed pensions, yet he still is waiting for "ethical" management.

SkyBoy1981 said:
If he's a Fortune 500 Hawker Captain, I certainly hope that he knows he's worth a hell of a lot more than 50-60k. If thats all a job like that is paying now a days, I'm glad I got the hell out of corporate. :)

Midwest, Hawker 800 F.O. typically starts at about that figure while Capt's should be in the 75-80K to start range...

millhouse21 said:
The best you can say about the GJ fiasco is that it exploits what may be a grey area of our contract.

O.K. then, does that make the TSA MEC any less negligent ??? I think not... Grey area, loophole, whatever. Paint the pig whatever color you'd like, it's still pork.

Last edited:
Ding Ding Ding....

.... We have a winner folks!

Shrek said:

And this is the type of behavior that gives the regional folks a bad name, and why they do not get any respect.

Dang guys, I may have disagreed with h25b but the only fighting I wanna do with him is whether Texas or NC has the best BBQ...

Latest resources

Back