• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

65 a cutoff?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But I tried it; it is boring. All I did was hang around airports, and not get paid for it.
A fishing pole and an M-1 Garand will fix that.... Fishing pole is cheap, M-1, not so much.

Duke -

You are a walking, talking anomaly. I hope I look half as good as you do when I'm 70.

But I tried it; it is boring. All I did was hang around airports, and not get paid for it.
Gotta love this business! I can't think of too many lawyers or doctors who choose to hang around law firms or hospitals after retirement..and they, like pilots, are also generally passionate about their chosen professions.

I guess it all comes down to two philosophical choices:
1) Work to live
2) Live to work

I choose #1. You have apparently chosen #2.

Gotta love this business! I can't think of too many lawyers or doctors who choose to hang around law firms or hospitals after retirement..and they, like pilots, are also generally passionate about their chosen professions.

I guess it all comes down to two philosophical choices:
1) Work to live
2) Live to work

I choose #1. You have apparently chosen #2.
sure have, #2 is the only reason to live. I am still living the dream of a 5 year old; that is why I own an airplane, and live within two miles of the airport, spend my summer flying the B-17 and C-47 around to airshows at only a small cost to myself, food, car etc.

Confederate Air Force?

Please, Confederate is a politically incorrect word, it shows that you endorse slavery. So it is now the Commemorative Air Force. Anyway I fly for the Yankee Air Force out of KYIP​

Please, Confederate is a politically incorrect word, it shows that you endorse slavery. So it is now the Commemorative Air Force. Anyway I fly for the Yankee Air Force out of KYIP​
I thought being anti-union meant you endorse slavery ... :laugh:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back