• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

6 seat airplane rentals?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A&M aviation out of Clow has a T210 it has the rear 2 seats but I believe there for children. Very nice airplane I just got my commercial in it last friday. Great maintenance and very fast plane runs 195 on the tach. Travel Express is a great place to rent from but the prices are very expensive I was talking to my boss and he was saying they won't up the prices anymore due to fuel surcharges but instead keep it just a flat rate. It is not cheap the saratoga is in the 300's I believe and the aztecs in the 400's. Unless your rich thats astronomical.

I believe that JF Aviation at JOT has a C210. Also, I believe G&N Aircraft at Griffith, IN still has a C310Q.

Jeez last time I saw the board I wana say it was in the 2k to 3k range and it runs some where between $1500-2000 an hour to rent. That's a rough guess if you want I can find out exactly.

If you can that would be great, I have over 3k with around 2k in saab 340.

Can you see how much recent time you need?

I appreciate it, called over there before but no one ever returned my call.

Seems like a great plane to fly. Are they owned by TEA?

There horrendous with phones unless me or my buddy is there. It is an amazing plane trust me. But to rent it is a lot of money unless your going to split it with like 8 people then it might be worthwhile. Can you say vegas trip lol? I tried calling after you last posted Ill try again monday.

I know it is expensive but not if you are full with 8 guys, thinking of going on a golf trip.

Is there rental price dry or wet, is fuel considered in that rate? Also does an instructor need to be with you when you rent?

I would like to say it is wet since all the other planes are wet but it could be different in that plane since its a turboprop. If you get checked out in it I would assume you wont need the instructor but I'm sure its going to be a hefty checkout requiring a lot of time. Honestly it be probably better to just fly with the guy that owns/runs the place. That way you wouldn't have to spend all that money on getting checked out. Know what I mean?

Latest resources

Back