• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

6 seat airplane rentals?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No problem I call tomorrow when there in the office.

Ok I called and got some options for you.

PC12
$1300 an hour out the door.
Check out is in house and will run you around 10 grand takes 2-4 days it gets expensive because you gotta go up and do some flights hence the huge price. Roughly 8-10 hours of flight instruction in plane.

Now we also got a King Air F90 but I believe it is at KARR. I haven't seen it in person but heard the interior is amazing.

$1100 an hour out the door.
Check out is in house and runs around 8-10 grand same as above need to take some flights to show proficiency.

My advice: Talk with Ken he is the owner of the operation and basically the chief pilot. He is a great guy and would gladly let you fly the plane and then all you have to do is pay the rental fee of $1100 or $1300 depending on which plane you want. If you can deal with a "baby sitter" you will save lots of money. But if you have deep pockets then by all means go for it. Both are great planes. My .2 cents go with the PC12 its going to be better than the King Air for the type of flying you want to do. Any more ?'s lmk and I'll help you out as much as I can.

you have done enough, I really appreciate it.

Lots of money for a check out! Hard to beleive if that thing is rented out that much!

Ya its not rented out by people like me or yourself much, but it does go on charters a lot. Here's a suggestion though with your time you can get in the 414 or 421 no problem and they run like 700-900 an hour just depending on which one you get. That's a lot better on your pocket than the others.

Latest resources

Back